Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

We had only one entry in November, making Le voyage de la Lys et la lavande by soaring winner by default.
Go give it a read.

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 24th of December at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 25th of December, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the 31th of December. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

7: as this is December stories must be based around Heart's Warming Eve, or christmas if they're humans.

So let's see who is involved this month:

Pinkie Pie!

Lyra Heartstrings!

Braeburn!

Noteworthy!
No Lyra/Noteworthy, as it's apparently a common ship.

Flam!

and finally...

Um, Queen Chrysalis.

Well, Good luck to who ever enters and don't forget about the holiday theme!

...Pinkie and Braeburn.

You wound me so.

I know I say this so much, but I want SO BAD to find the time for this one.

Pinkie and Braeburn is right behind Appleshy as my OTP.

3849756 Now this I can clop write to.

3849756 Hmmm, if I have time....you may be seeing some post breakup Lyra paired with...oh, so many good choices! Are partners allowed?

Elaborate.
You mean coauthors or something else?

Make sure you specify that Lyra and Noteworthy cannot be shipped together. It's a common straight pairing.

Is it?
Well, I put that into the rules as a precaution.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Gosh, I actually have a Lyra/Chrysalis idea too bad I don't have time to write D:

3849764 I feel ya, bro/sis, I feel ya. :eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13