RariTwi, Rarilight, Twilight x Rarity 1,111 members · 476 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Sam Cole
Group Admin

You know, I really don't want to host a losing contest. No entries makes for sad purple girlfriends. So I've decided to revamp this contest into a Sudden Death Elimination. Pick one of three one word prompts, and submit your stories to claim the mod spot. Bonus points if you manage to use all three. The contest will remain up till myself of either of our judges is impressed, and awards the mod spot. In other words, you only have to impress statistically one our of three people, and I'm a sucker for RariTwi. You got this, random reader! Also, the previous prompt will remain valid, and will actually override a fic using one of the new prompts because it's a harder prompt. In the event of a tie, both authors will have to fight in some video game, doesn't matter which, to determine the grand champion.

The three new prompts will be:
Hospital
Vacation
Ex-s.

Best of luck mis amigos. Sam :eeyup:

On it Sir! *salute*

Donraj
Group Admin

Is this still open?

Sam Cole
Group Admin

3873611 Yep. Till we have an announced winner, it's open to any and all group members.

Donraj
Group Admin

3876012 Wasn't able to spin it off into a full story, but at least it cracked a thousand words: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rxBfQNK1n5rBqbvG50dMX9As4DseAUhrymE_Jh4cSNg/edit?usp=docslist_api

Sam Cole
Group Admin

3895046 It's good amigo. I only ask that you actually publish this story and submit it to the folder now so we can count it towards the win. But I'm sold. Good work mi amigo.

Donraj
Group Admin

We can submit more than one story, right? Like, could I make a story for each prompt, then for the original prompt and then add the three mini prompts together, and then add all of them together? I know, I have big goals.

Sam Cole
Group Admin

3897478 You certainly may. I look forward to them all, no matter how many splits you make.

3898167 Yes! I submitted two, in the last contest. I hope I win, this time! Either way, it's fine because I love Rarlight (my ship name of choice) and I'm glad I have an excuse to write some a few more stories with them. Currently, I'm writing one for the culture prompt. I have almost 1,000 words, so far.

When's the contest ending?

Donraj
Group Admin

Someone did an audio reading of the fanfic I wrote.

A fairly good one.

Huh

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12