Pony warriors 40 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Gundamdragon
Group Admin

OK any one got any ideas for some cross overs?

I have a suggestion, if you ever played Warriors Orochi, you can have Orochi open up a rift in space in search of the greatest warrior, and it opens up in Ponyville and the main six get sucked in and are now joining the fight with the three kingdoms to stop Orochi.

1810092 I can see it now dash working with Ginchiyo, Fluttershy with Shuten-Doji, twilight with Yoshitsune, applejack with Guan Ping, Pinkie with... Xu zhu, and rarity with Nō... well that would be interesting Tell me what you guys think.

Sounds awesome. Although i think Twilight should work with one of the strategists like Lu Xun or someone else. (Lu Xun is my favorite character, hehehe sorry) Anyway, i love the idea, and if you need any help let me know. I would love to join you in on this and maybe possibly kinda sorta add in a character i made from Dynasty Warriors Online........YOU SHALL ALL FEAR YOSHITSUNE MINEMOTO!!! lol sorry that is an inside joke with me and a friend. I couldn't help but add that in. It's a long story.:twilightblush:

Anyway, again, i would love to see this story blossom into something amazing!!!

1820963 Nice choice I had forgotten him... dammit that guy is cool. Anyways I will start working on it tomorrow after work. and your help is gonna help a lot. an I play Dynasty warriors six a lot so OC"S FTW!

YEAH!!!!! LET'S GO OC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had an idea, for a Gundam crosover, where the pilots, through magical and technological means get their minds trapped in pony sized (and shaped) versions of their Mobile suits. They are unable to return to their original bodies until they defeat the AniGundam. a sentient being, much like the Knight and Musha Gundams, Only extremely more powerful, and the only one that's still actual size.

Setsuna; Alicorn.
Heero; Pegasus
Trowa; Earth Pony

So on and so forth.

Just spit balling here.

Would you read that?

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

2266507 yeah I'd read it also I have a suggestion us the aces of the one year war you know the zeon pilots that died for a independents they believed in......

Johnny Rydin the crimson lighting
Shin Mastnaga the white wolf
Anaval Goto the nightmare of Solomon
Ortaga, Gia, and Mash the black tri-stars
Ram-Ba Ral the great blue star
China Gadahal the gossamer snugly (even this she tried to sell out operation stardust she did die fighting for zeon and has a more loyal record then char dose.)

2269298 I was gonna have them as well, but It's gonna take a lot of research. Also, I thought Domon and Master Asia might be dragons, like the size of Garble. And Mash, Gaia, and Ortega could be one of each pony type. I'm gonna have to start watching again, :yay: love Gundam, it's been years since I watched it.

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

I find the one year war time line to be the best followed by wing, seed, g fighter, trun A, MS saga, dynasty warriors gundam, the new toy fighter gundam thing, and AD gundam force leaving the 00 time line as last.... all but 00 had plausible Tec and events 00 was to match BS for me to like....Also none of the pilots where likeable they all felt like they where trying to be Hero Yue but failed to be cause of there oni drama.

I'm not sure if the discussion is still going on but I'm planning to write a crossover with Samurai Warriors (Yup, I even got enough info about the new SW4 characters and the old ones as well). Spoiler alert though, violence and casualty will be kept to a minimum for sure. But now, I gotta study the timeline of SW because another spoiler though, they're all gonna split up.

And another reason why I like Hanbei Takenaka.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11