Night Guards/Lunar Guards 640 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Bass Blitz
Group Admin

LISTEN UP! I have called you all here cause for Princess Luna has ordered to expanded the Night Guard further across Equestria to provide better order and protection to it's citizens from those who wish to do them harm. But en order to expand we will need to recruit more ponies and with it I'll need to recruit officers to help me train them and keep watch. SO! what you'll need to do is if you wish to be an officer is to try and persuade me by explain why I should make you one and how exactly will you help also take note that I will ONLY take two officers no more and the fact I'm not that easily persuaded. That's all for now, good luck mares and stallions and I look forward from hearing from you, this is you Captain of the Night Guard 'Bass Blitz' and with that you are DISMISSED!!!

(translation from Role playing to not Role playing. What I'm pretty much asking or offering is to make two people into an fellow admin to help me maintain this group and yes I'm only making two people admin and yes if your wanting to be one please explain a little why and how you'll help the group. Well that's pretty much it.... oh and sorry if that short RP was really bad for I just made it up on the spot for fun and if you wish, you can RP too in your reply if you want just to continue the fun :derpytongue2: but you don't have to if you don't want to and thank you for spending a little of your time to read all of this. :twilightsmile:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1