The Jazzy Fillyfoolers 245 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 279 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 279

2183128 aaand Lvl 7 is new news, since when?
Preto is really starting to fall behind with the mission reports.

2183444>>2088883>>2088793>>2065494
Behold! I am return from the dead!
Yessir, I've neglected this forum thread for a bit, but my schedule's freeing up again, so I thought I'd take some opinions!
If at all possible I'd like to get a game together this weekend, And in order to do so, I need to check some availability with you guys.
Technically I have another Pep band performance this sunday, but after that my Sundays are free for a good two months.
So I have four options for you guys.
1. We could plan to meet up at some point tomorrow. Any time after 2:30pm my time would work great. (for the sake of reference, 1pm my time is usual start time on sundays.) This is slightly short notice, which is why I'm expecting we'll probably go with one of our other options.
2. We could plan to meet up at some point Saturday. This is probably the best option I think. We could meet up at our usual 1pm time slot, play for a typical session length, all just a day early. Potentially we could even play a Super Session, since the next day is Sunday which i typically not a super busy day! Marathon that sucka!
3. We could plan to meet on Sunday for a late session. We'd probably start around 3 hours late, wich would either mean a short session, or a late one. I'm mostly looking at you, Trips, for this one, since you'd be the person kept up really late.
4. We could hold off one more week, after which I'm good to play again.

I'm sorry about the brief hiatus, and I'm looking forward to playing with Y'all again!

2316489 I actually have a commitment this Sunday; I was meaning to tell y'all that. So for me Saturday works the best. (I have job all day Friday after all)

I vote Saturday!

2316489 I would mind saturday either.

Terrasora
Group Contributor

Alright, I could probably do Saturday. Just give me an estimated time and we should be good!

2316607>>2317090>>2317892>>2318697
Alright cool, then let's plan on playing saturday at 1pm my time, or the usual time slot, just a day early.
I'll ask em, and hopefully she'll be free. I'd imagine she probably will be.
I must say, this was a lot quicker and easier than I expected. XD

2318973 due to some stuff that came up like my provider fucking up. I am unable to join. I'll try to figure a way to get my sheet to you.

2330343>>2318697>>2317090>>2316607
Hey Y'all!
Steel yourselves men, for all shall be revealed...
Experience has fortunately put you guys just above the level 8 line, so ya know, do that.
Thanks for being so welcoming to Peter. He had a ton of fun, and is really looking forward to actually playing with you guys!
In other new, I'm having issues with my laptop's charger cable, which may cause issues if we were to play this Sunday. I'm willing to try but I won't be terribly torn up if we push it back a week or two. It'd give me time to fine tune my encounter design anyway. It's gonna be great. :pinkiehappy:
So, what Sundays would work for y'all? (This means you Acreu. :rainbowlaugh:)

2424560 I look forward to it.

Good. You're Gonna need it. :trollestia:
So then if I remember correctly we're good to go for this sunday!
Ohboyohboyohboy.
And to answer your question, there's a cut in my cord somehow, so I need to replace it. I'm going to try to do so tomorrow so that I don't have to worry about it. I'm currently borrowing my sister's cord, since it apparently works for my laptop.
We should be good then!

2427725 I shut down and take a nap whenever I overeat.

as opposed to when my laptop overheats.

2428769 before I overheat, I drink a beer

Are we on for tomorrow?

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 279