Ranger HQ 41 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
VariusMayhem
Group Admin

I guess they're coming sooner or later... I'm having some ideas right now and from the looks of it, these ideas won't be in the main stories of the books, but canon all the while.

"Trail of a Shooting Star - Side Journeys - Just a Test" will be a sidestory regarding the Harmony Rangers and their new safety measures to weed out traitors.

"Trail of a Shooting Star - Avidita" will be a sidestory of Fleur de Lis and human crime colliding with equestrian law enforcement. It will be a nice crossover with something else. What that will be is a surprise. :raritywink:

"The filly that came from the stars" ... That story will be posted around... well midway in Book Three, after some time has passed. I need some aged up foals that will be born in the meantime. Main cast: CMC plus OCs and, if getting popular, will have its own sequel story. :pinkiesmile:

So... Any sidestory ideas from anyone else? Don't be afraid to state them, I won't bite. :scootangel:

VariusMayhem
Group Admin

'Just a Test' is undergoing approval moderation right now, let's see what this will spark. The story is short and a one-shot, but only because it's too short for a chapter, yet too long not to be mentioned.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2