Ranger HQ 41 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
VariusMayhem
Group Admin

I'd like to discuss a bit of what ponies you think would make great Pony Harmony Rangers.
Excluded from this are:
-The Mane Six
-The Princesses

Give reason to your opinion. Why would this or that pony make a great Harmony Ranger?
Discuss! :twilightsmile:

You do know that people are going to give you the obvious choices with half baked reason, right?

VariusMayhem
Group Admin

That's why this is a discussion, Seraph. :twilightsmile: I like to hear opinions and maybe one can give reason enough to implement such a pony into the story of Earthbound.

Well, because this group is dead, I'm going to revive it.

We need Harmony Rangers. We need strong ponies who are capable of defending Equestria on a moment's notice. So, basically, it's going to be mares and stallion who are not well established in life, but understand life and the world well enough. Considering that most of those ponies are Royal Guards, where could we search other than there?

Doctor Hooves could be used, but he seems to try not to be directly involved with anything. Perhaps Derpy could, but, being with the Doctor could make that hazardous.

The Wonderbolts are already militant and work with the Guard when their aid is needed, but they are also performers. However, Spitfire is trying to get in a herd with two Rangers, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

Now, Daring Do is an adventurer, but she does seem to be occupied with the impossible-to-spell-correctly villain.

Now, I'm going to be a bit adventurous and ask about Changelings. Not as Harmony Rangers, but a very fragile alliance with them. Would it be possible for Tyler, Luna, Celestia, Twilight and Sharia to come to an agreement? Or is this false hope? I, for one, think it could work, but it would be a very difficult and delicate process.

Anywho, just my input! Hope to have more people participating!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4