Spike's First Glance (SFG) CLOSED 1,020 members · 804 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Smiles
Group Admin

Rules

In addition to site rules.

1. You may only add 1 of your stories to the ‘Waiting List’ per month, and only if you don’t have another story of yours in the waiting line.

2. Be respectful and considerate to critics taking their free time to review your story.

3. Do not request for specific critics to review your story.

4. Do not request for your story to be reviewed early. Please wait like all the others.

5. Do not ask contributors to edit or proofread your story for you. You may ask for advice and other additional opinions however.

If you feel that a contributor was harassing you or a review was biased and lackluster, please PM an admin about it or ask for assistance in a thread.

Leave an upvote or a downvote to let us know of your satisfaction. Feel free to drop your 2 cents down below. :pinkiesmile:

Additional rules may be added in the future, in which a new thread will be created to notify of it.
Old rules by M1SFORTUNE may be viewed here.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I would like to request my stories to be removed and no longer in the running to be reviewed. They most likely are Teleportation Gone Wrong, Kimono (Tries to) Buy a Kimono, and My Little Hero: Saving is Friendship (what was I thinking with that title :facehoof:). If the stories are ordered by date updated in the waiting to be reviewed folder, the first two are on page four, and the last one on page three.

Thank you. :twilightsmile:

Smiles
Group Admin

Sure thing. :pinkiesmile:

They are still not removed.

Smiles
Group Admin

Sorry, got caught up. Will be doing now. :twilightblush:

Okie dokie! Thank you. :twilightsmile:

Do the stories have to be complete in order to add to them or can we add incomplete stories

Comment posted by WickedLSDragon deleted Jul 20th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8