Fallout Equestria Related Roleplay 268 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 163

Salutations one and all! My name is Pyli and I've been RPing for forever now! I like to think that I'm a good writer and roleplayer. I'm also a decent artist so hopefully you'll enjoy what pics I post from scenes my character participates in.

In any case! I'm glad to have found a pony fallout community! I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with you all!

Evenin y'all, I'm Dandy and I'm hoping you're feeling fine! I've played a few games of Dn'D and even FO:E Pn'P but I'd still consider myself pretty new to roleplaying so your penitence will be much appreciated as well as any constructive criticism. Now, I'll warn you right here that I can be a tad bullheaded about cannon but I understand that y'all have your reasons for being wrong and I'll play along so long as you can tell a good story or if'n you're funny. T'was joking about that 'being wrong' bit just then by the way, my humor can be a bit coarse and I ain't nearly as sanctimonious about established lore as others I've seen. Some folks are just zealots.

Hello! I am 13 and live in The Land of the Midnight Sun, also known as Alaska! I have been role-playing for 8 years! I have beat the whole Fallout series, and I welcome any question! I have made a Pip-Boy (or Buck!) 3000 (Fallout 3 is my favorite!) Out of Lego bricks!

Hiya, I'm Mr Shimmer, aka Irradiated Blue.
Loved the fallout setting, love doing rp. It was only a matter of time before I tried my hoof at combining the two.

Heya. I'm Etriax. I used to be really active as a writer. Not so much anymore. But hey, I have Fallout PnP now, so that's fun.

Started doing that in January this year with a homebrew system made by the group I joined. Not entirely certain that I could mesh well here using existing characters, but... hey, why not? Worth a shot. So uh... hi.

Oi! My name's Zenith and I'm pretty excited to find an RPing group for Fallout Equestria. I came from the Fanfiction site, Fanfiction.Net, and am thinking of making a Fallout Equestria story of my own and hope to use an RP to do so, so that others can be apart of it. I don't have internet at home so I go to the library for that. The library is closed on sundays and mondays so I won't be on those days, or holidays. I'm also a D&D enthusiast as well as occasional artist on Deviantart. RP is pretty much one of my favorite things to do.

Heya, I'm just looking for a good rp. My real name's Sirel (Pronounced sir-ell), but y'all can call me by my oc's name or my username.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 163