The Wolfpack 520 members · 192 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Members of the pack,

I am planning to write a fic for a great marefriend of mine. The only problem is that I'v run out of names.

In my workings with wolves, I've given them all names according to their traits. Well, today I am deadlocked. If one of you wolven allies could give me a few male and female names, I would be grateful.

Normally I'd go for native or Russian names when naming wolves, however if you wish for names, what kind do you want? Stuff like Far Caller, Star Walker? Or Herbs Blessing, Vanished Shade? Or title names, like One Who Walks The River?

I was looking for something in the darker region like Night Stalker, but I need female names and a few more male names.

We'll echo song , midnight shadow, shadow night, um white blossom, pink blossom, violet that's good names

Sure, names like Dusk Chaser, Fallen Star, Iris Wind, Shade Fang, Lone Call, Hidden Knowledge, Grey Claw, Brilliant Star, Single Vendetta, Honest Growth, False Growl, Snow Keeper. Just some random ones from the top off my head, Dark Blossom is awesome whoever said it

Riptid3
Group Admin

Moon Moon.

2208115 for a female Krystal moon for a male timber or striker

Realy?:facehoof:

Thank-you vary much. Would you mind if I mention you in the fic?

Again, thank you for the help, I hope to mention one of your names in the story.

Riptid3
Group Admin

Well, I'm writing a story about timberwolves, and I'm sure the names won't be perfect for you, but here's the ones I can remember... maybe they will spark your creativity and give you :coolphoto: da magics

-Fang Horn
-Bark Hide
-Moon Howl
-Briar Thorn
-Birch Fur

I don't mind, but if you'd add a link to your story, I'd love to read it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15