Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Church
Group Admin

If you are interested in being an editor/proofreader and would like to get your name out there, PM me, and I'll put your information down here! Editors/proofreaders, I would also like to stay updated on whether or not you are available or unavailable to help.

For those that need help with their stories, check out these folks! They've put some information down on what they like or don't like below them, be sure to read that!

Here are our editors/proofreaders

Ambrosia_Firehoof13. Status: Available

I can edit/Proofread any type of story. I don't mind gore, sex, foul language, or any of that stuff. I can deal with just about any length of story up to about 200,000 words. It may take me a bit longer to go through, but I am more than willing. Just give me a heads up on what I may be editing/Proofreading. Thanks eversomuch!!!

Future. Status: Available

I'll edit basically anything and everything that has words and/or pictures. Exception would be lengthy clop fics/picture books and anything that is blatantly racist/homophobic just for the sake of it (I'd edit Django Unchained, for example, but not an anti-gay hate message). I have no problem with a passage of saucy bits but I'd prefer not to spend a couple hours on it. As for Gore, just don't make me hate myself for reading whatever it is your mind concocted. Word length usually isn't a problem, but obviously the more I get the longer it will take.

Sypher. Status: Available

Garbo802. Status: Available

I'm always open to proofreading; it's the one thing I do most on this site. I've done some featured fics, although I like working on less popular fics more than the featured ones. I won't do Gore, Clop, or most crossover fics, but I will do everything else. I can do anything from grammar-fixer to idea-bouncer, just tell me what I need to do. I'll do any length fic, but I prefer shorter ones.

Ambrosia_Firehoof13
Group Contributor

I am available any time except for when I am working. I shall make sure to let you know anytime I am working and when I will be available again.

Future
Group Contributor

I'm available for editing pretty much whenever. When it's not the time for merriment or vacations I can usually have my suggestions done by the next day or two.

Note: Church has described me as "insane like him", so just keep that in mind if you're hoping for me to be productive late at night.

Everyone else under this role seems very reliable and active... I may not be on as much as everyone else, but I will try to be available to Edit and Proof-Read as often as possible for those budding writers who require the help. That's all I have to say for now.

-FluttershyAllTheWay

Sypher
Group Contributor

I'd like to help. I can't think of something else to say because this RD flying around my screen is way too adorable.

Comment posted by Ambrosia_Firehoof13 deleted Jan 12th, 2013
Garbo
Group Contributor

Huh. I thought I put myself on this list. Did I?
Oh well, Time to.

I'm always open to proofreading; it's the one thing I do most on this site. I've done some featured fics, although I like working on less popular fics more than the featured ones. I won't do Gore, Clop, or most crossover fics, but I will do everything else. I can do anything from grammar-fixer to idea-bouncer, just tell me what I need to do. I'll do any length fic, but I prefer shorter ones.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6