Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

The story is of someone who has been at this for a while now then one night after a failed hostage situation a freak and unusual storm manifests out of nowhere taking him and his air craft with him! when he comes to he wakes up in a cave not sure how he got there to later come to the surprise of his life, talking horses

I am actively working on this story and have for awhile now, for that time I've been debating whether or not I should release the first chapter just to give people a look into what I am capable of, I am not looking for a complete overhaul here but more like readjustments and maybe a tweak or two! My short plan is to only release the first chapter!

my full plan is to have this story fully complete and then release chapters on a weekly basis!
I have a story length of 60 chapters as a goal, with chapter 6 being worked on as well as the origins!

anyone that is interested and has done what I deem a good job will have the honor of naming the first chapter since I have failed to do so....

I have two copies of my story

1. in google doc
2. in word doc

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1