Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

People we’re upset with little interaction between both Twilights so to make it up, I’m writing a fanfic taking place after Spring Breakdown.

Description: Three months after the crisis of the Storm King’s magic, Twilight Sparkle prepares another break for her friends on the yacht. With no magic causing the same problems they had during their Spring Break, their next yacht experience is what their last one should’ve been. Princess Twilight who made a lot of friends last summer has little to do during the summer season. She also notice she didn’t have a lot of time with her human counterpart when she entered Equestria from a different portal. Luckily for her Sunset Shimmer reminds her she’s going on another cruise and ask her if she’s interested into coming with. Princess Twilight agrees since it’s one of the things she wants to do in order to know her counterpart especially she can discuss her times on the beach with her new friends.

And just to let you know Pony Rainbow is coming with Princess Twilight just for more fanservice. The story is a slice of life and an AU since this is a sequel to one of my stories. There are three problems in this story, 1st is grammar problems, 2nd is past and present tease and 3rd is being in character. I did chapter one in Google Docs and I’m going to do more once it’s really to submit. PM me and I’ll put you in the description for the editing.

Sounds interesting, go for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2