Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello! Anomally here, looking for one or two long term editors. There is already a large amount of writing done, and are in the planning phase of a long term world.

If a large world is something that might interest you, please, send a private message.

To make communications more convenient and easy, please send your discord tag via DMs so we can stay in touch.

We can discuss more details about the world in DM's if you are interested.

So… the elements have resurfaced… Congratulations, Celestia, your kingdom may once again be in peril, and all you can do is sit and watch…

Celestia shakes her head and curls up again. “I will not let harm come to my little ponies…” she murmurs to herself as she closes her eyes. “... I refuse to let that happen...”

Just geabbing this from the frontpage

When posting a thread, consider including the following information so that prospective editors can get an idea of your story from a glace:
• A brief description of the story and its plot. In most cases, copy-pasted long descriptions should be sufficient, but make sure to include enough detail to let us know who's in the story, what they are doing, and what type of story (romance, comedy, adventure, etc) it's going to be. The more detailed you are, the more we can help you out. Editors are going to be voluntarily picking up your stories, so demonstrating how much you care about getting help for the story by putting effort into your thread post can go a long way towards encouraging editors who share your interests to stop by and help you out.
• The editor you want (optional). Or, if you've spoken to someone on staff and they recommended you to join this group, they may have already agreed to edit for you. Be sure to put that in to avoid confusion as well.
• A link to the story (optional) if you want general feedback from other people besides group staff. This can be to the Google document, or the story here on FIMFiction (be sure to include a password if there is one).

You say there's already a large amount of writing done, how about including a snippet in the post to pique the interest of potential editors?

Just sayin'

alright! apologies for not responding to you, I hadn't realized there was a response.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3