Gilda 954 members · 711 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

What if Gilda was related to king Grover's family bloodline and being the long-lost legitimate heir to the Griffonstone?

That would be interesting.

That... would make problems if you catch my drift. Depending how you see the Griffon kingdoms as (be the equivelent of the Holy Roman Empire (which, isn't all three but this massively weird thing of various germanic states including the germanic state of Prussia who was in this legal limbo and an elector for the Holy Roman Emperor) or a more family-friendly rendition of the Sengoku Jidai -aka the Waring States period of Japan- where if you aren't the hardest badass with an incredible mind... you're dead)... it might be interesting, 'interesting', or 'Gilda dies in ten minutes without Equestria guarding her 24/7'...

I wasn't expecting it to be easy. ( The civil war, unification, rise of the second kingdom of Griffonstone. )
I was mostly expecting Gilda to run away from her destiny.

I'm actually working on a story that is close to this idea, and while she's not the heir she will end up (much to her own shock) on the throne.

I don't really know about that...

I was thinking something similar. But I was expecting her to bury the truth of her bloodline and live her life fullest with her friends. ( And with her love. )

Well you perhaps know more about Gilda than I do. :twilightsheepish:

I said her to run away because she isn't actually an royalty type. Plus, it is huge responsibility to take suddenly.

It won't amount to much. She needs the Idol to take the throne.

Comment posted by Droll1 deleted Jun 1st, 2018

Rainbow Dash: "My best friend just turned into a princess!"

Gilda: "Pfft. You were dating one."

Rainbow Dash: *blinks* "We were dating?"

Or that she never knew of those responsibilities because her family were overthrown before she was born/before her family could train her...

That too. If King Grover's family has bad reputation, then she would deny being related to them. ( Like the Russian Revolution that overthrown the Romanov family. )
Yet knowing the truth will hurt and question if she is just like her predecessor.

Rainbow Dash: "Despite you being king Grover's offspring and heir to his fallen kingdom. You're not like him, Gilda. You're better than he."
Dash tried cheer up Gilda from her depression.

Gilda smirked and placed claw over Dash's shoulder.

Gilda: "Want to be my king, Dashie?"

Rainbow Dash face turned to red.

Rainbow Dash: "Sh-Shut up!" Dash looked away from Gilda, hiding her embarrassment

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14