Gilda 954 members · 711 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but ALL Griffon's names start with the letter G! First there was Gilda, obviously, but then there was King Grover and King Guto, and Grandpa Gruff! Any thoughts?

Good job! We only figured this out months ago! :rainbowlaugh: Here's another breaking discovery: Rainbow Dash is a Pegasus. :pinkiegasp:

4932666 G is for Griffon and that's good enough for me!

4932669 There is absolutely no reason to be rude darling!

Reaper, don't forget Gustave le Grand and Glinda!

4932666 What about Irma and Natalya? They're griffons too.

I just went with the assumption that only gryphons from Griffonstone have names starting with G :v

4933799 I think it's a bit of a stretch to say only Griffonstone Griffons have names that start with G as we've only heard three named Griffons that are confirmed to be from Griffonstone. Greta, Grandpa Gruff and King Grover. Gilda doesn't count because she only says she is currently living there and not that it's her hometown. Gustave Le Grande never states where he is from. And Gaston, Irma and Natalya could easily be from another part of the empire.

Was mostly agreeing with you that they can't all possibly start with 'G' lol, but yeah you make a point.

4934063 Thanks. But I won't deny that there is a pattern but really a lot of ponies are named after their mark or what they can do.

I'd noticed that, yes. I have trouble imagining that all of them have 'G' names, really.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10