The Anti-Clopfiction Group 95 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

The link button doesn't work for me. Just copy paste.

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/95436

Now shut up.

dartmaul15
Group Contributor

Now it's my turn to give us a reason to really react, if this is true that is.
There's this thing on 4chan (don't kill me yet, i gets better), and people have dones some math about this site.
They have found out that there currently excist 64 (or so) stories of foalcon among the 60k (or so) fics on the site, and that's just the ones being tagged for mature.:twilightoops:

Now that's just foalcon. Imagine how many more "illegal" sti\ories there would be if we added incest, rape and other illegal sexual acts to the list. Who would even write stuf like that :flutterrage:

To top it all; they claim anonymus is onto us :pinkiegasp::rainbowlaugh:

The stories aren't illegal dipshit, the only way you'd go to jail is if you actually went out and fucked a young child or a family member.

I'm not into that stuff either, but I'd rather *ahem* tolerate it, I guess that's a new concept to you. People will always have different views and interests than you, might as well get used to it. Besides, their brain works different from yours, how do you know there isn't some gay incestuous water sport lover going "Dude, straight sex that doesn't involve piss or incest? These people are freaks!"

I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own home( rape and murder being some of the exceptions) the point is let people do what they want. Who cares if someone gets their rocks off to foals, if they don't run around fucking children and baby horses then whatever, I'm going on a tangent here but my point is valid.

There's always going to be something you dislike or don't agree with, just deal with it.

dartmaul15
Group Contributor

Noticed that i wrote illegal like this: "illegal". My point is that writing it isn't illegal, but boy the bounty'd be high if you actually did it.

I don't hate people writing those stoeries, i just can't understand why people would do it. I get it as plot devices, but a whole fic of incest foalcon?
Glad my "don't read this, you wil not like it" allarm is up to date :trollestia:

521870 I will read it because you are arguing a point against me. If you don't mind it then why are you in a group called the ANTI CLOPFIC GROUP? I'm here to troll and shut people up about the issue, what's your excuse?

F.Y.I. You literally said: "Who would even write stuf like that?:flutterrage:" believe it or not that's complaining about people writing those stories, which you just stated you have no problem with. Hypocracy, it's a disease worse than the group you are a part of, and it's the only thing I will never tolerate.

Wanderer's Blog on Clopfics and such

[url= https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/95436]Link Name

I'm magically a Contributor, yet read clop all the time. Wot.

dartmaul15
Group Contributor

So, you are here to shut us up? That can be viewed as an attempt at sencorship. That goes agains the sivil rights by UN, and is illegal no matter where it is :rainbowlaugh:
The fact that people try to silence us is a damn good reason to continue talking *fetches pinkie pie* :pinkiehappy:

I know it sounds a bit hypocritic (or how the hell you spell it), but i ain't a hypocrat, and i can prove it: here
Read he comment chain.
Fine, i ain't a fan of them, and i do question thier motives behind it. That doesn't mean i hate people for making them. Your way of argiung makes me a racist for questioning why anyone would believe in islam too.

I had this whole big argument ready but it's easier just to say this.

You're wrong, learn to spell.

-Adios bitch.

Murder is illegal, too.
And theft.
And public nudity.
And espionage.
Also most places require you to get a permit before you just set up your apple-wagon in the middle of a public event.
Some places don't let you gamble.
I'm not sure quite what the laws on magic laser beams are, but I don't think private citizens are supposed to own them.

MLP as a whole must be stopped.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

521781>>521870>>522090
Look, you people are missing the point of this group. It's a group for opinions. And discussion. Nothing else, currently at least. I changed the group's priorities, so all you trolls can go home now. There's nothing for you to do.

dartmaul15
Group Contributor

Thanks flutters, we needed someone from outside of the argument to calm it down a few levels :rainbowlaugh:

522098 I can still troll.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

What's the point, though?

This formula.
Shits+Giggles=Lulz

Master Lyra
Group Admin

That doesn't even make sense. There's really nothing to troll about. There is absolutely nothing you can do. You could make threads, but I can just delete them. You can argue with me, but I don't care about you at all. So, please go somewhere more effective where someone will care.:twilightsmile:

If you didn't care you wouldn't reply.:trollestia:

Papillon Rose
Group Contributor

I think I speak for everyone who isn't in the group for trolling or irony's sake when I say this:

Fuck off.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Why thank you good sir.

Master Lyra
Group Admin
Novus Ordo Seclorum
Group Contributor

I hate trolls.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23