The Sports Bar 48 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Garbo
Group Admin

This is fucking incredible. Half a dozen plays for 80 yards.

Lucky Seven
Group Contributor

1708123 I couldn't. I'm stuck watching the Jaguars suck ass as usual. Listening to the radio call of the Pats game now, though. Obviously, I'm rooting for the Bills.

Lucky Seven
Group Contributor

1708123 The fact that the Bills gave them this much trouble is worrying, though. The Pats need more time to build their new offense.

Garbo
Group Admin

To by fair, most of the time, the Patriots got down the field in about ten plays and then got stopped in the red zone, while the Bills ground out each possession, barely getting first downs. The fact that the defense let them get that much means the Pats defense has some work to do.

Lucky Seven
Group Contributor

1709195 True enough. Though the Pats defense has been trash since the end of the 2007 season :rainbowlaugh:

Just like my team's...

1708123>>1709248 Oh the Patriots... I think Tom Brady might be getting a little old. Obviously the Pats offense isn't what it used to be. It was a very sloppy win... that's not going to cut it against an actually good team.

Garbo
Group Admin

1709327 I'd agree, but Brady's still better than anybody the Pats could get as a replacement for at least another season, if not more. And although the win was sloppy, Amendola and Edelman were on fire.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7