Twilight X King Sombra 734 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Myrkur
Group Admin

I’ve just been curious as to what everyone’s favorite Twibra story is and why. Mine has to be “Kiss of the Dark,” by Soothing Stone. It was the very first Twibra story I ever read (it was long ago) and it’s what got me into Twibra in the first place. What about everyone else? I would love to hear their favorite stories and why!

My top 3 favorite are:
3: "Kiss Of The Dark" by Soothing Stone
2: "The Fairy Tale Fiasco" by LaWombat
1: "A Somber Tale, Fiendship Is Magic" by Maltrazz

I hope you know the other two as well. There beautifully created!

Lost into Shadow, by Lucidenn. Namely because I really enjoy the system in place for dark magic, but that doesn't negate the fact the relationship also felt like it developed well. Plus the split paths for the sequel sells it to me.

Well, if you set aside the ones I would have an obvious bias towards, my favorite would probably be 'Regarding Falling Villains' by naturalbornderpy. Definitely one of the more humorous pieces I have seen for the pairing.

Myrkur
Group Admin

I do know both of them, in fact I’m the editor for A Somber Tale (Maltrazz is a great writer and story teller and his story is my second favorite, while Fairy Tale Fiasco is my third favorite).

Honestly, I think I’ve read almost every Twibra story we have other than single chapter nsfw stories. I mean, I prefer an actual story than one that’s all about nsfw related topics. Those are just bland and tasteless to me.

I mean ... clop stories are nice too in a way :twilightsheepish: but your right! The stories that have an actual plot, action, adventure, and a slow burned romance (as well as some violence and gore here and there) are indeed the ones that keep you company the best! And wait... are you sure that Maltrazz is a he?

Myrkur
Group Admin

You know I can’t remember. I think I asked Maltrazz a way back but I’m not sure now that I think I’m about it. I think Mal is a he but Mal might be a she. I can’t remember, I’d have to ask Mal sometime about that so I can address Mal properly.

Alright thanks!

TWIBRA 4 LIFE!!!

Honestly, I tend to respond to either online. It is interesting to see what assumptions people make based on the tone of my writing.

The way you write is flawless! I'm still in love with your Sombra (don't tell Twilight please) and I don't know. I don't really focus so much on such things like figuring people's genders. In your case, I'm more busy mooning over your stories to pay attention to you specifically. However sometimes when I do think about "A Somber Tale's" author I'm merely guessing. I'm a very respectful person though so you have no reason to distrust me that much.

I am glad you still enjoy it! :twilightsmile:

Hehe but please, stars above, don't tell Twilight that I'm in love with Sombra. I know I'm dead meat if she does figure out. I mean I already read what happened to that other reflection Celestia (that I don't like as much as the original) when she merely got close to Sombra even the slightest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12