Princess Luna 540 members · 639 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay, so, for those of you who don't know yet, I have started my own fanfic about why Luna became Nightmare Moon, and it involves the question I am about to ask.

Do you think that, at some time in Equestria's past, Luna actually lived on the Moon by choice, building her own kingdom and had her own charges to watch over?

Now I know that if we look at real life, living on the moon is impossible, but this is a cartoon so hear me out. What if, and this is a big what if, what if there was an atmosphere and an environment on the Moon, and ponies did live there. In my mind, this would explain bat ponies (Thestrals) looking the way they do, if we actually see more in the show, and not just in the Nightmare Moon reality of the season 5 finale, or through Flutterbat.

But I'd like to hear your opinions on the matter. Do you think at one point there was a Moon Kingdom?

5291924 well we did get a semi good look at the threstrals in the first nightmare night episode sorta

5291924 and to the actual question... maybe? I mean who knows the children of the night song could be cannon.

5292359 Well, this is more to say why Luna became Nightmare Moon.

5295241 then maybe the song the moon rises might shed some "moon light" on that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5