Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 606 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 606

Hi every 1

Guardian
Group Admin

601873 WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP????? :pinkiehappy:

:rainbowkiss: My little thread: Discussion is magic!

Soooo what'd you wanna discuss about :twilightsmile: ?

Guardian
Group Admin

601906 When RD does the sonic Rainboom, does she really go at 10,000 mph, or just mach 1? :derpyderp2:

any thing that comes to mind eg i had a idea for a battle battle scenario involving a P.O.W rescue but i have just been hit with bad writers block.

btw this is completely unrelated but i found it amusing thought i would share it with you all

Hmm... Well, she never had to gain a lot of speed to do it... And I'd think if she were going that fast when she saved Rarity, she'd have crashed against the ground. No time to pull up with speeds that high :applejackunsure:

I think dashie must be either faster than sound to breach it in such short lapse of time, or sound mustn't be that hard to breach :twilightsheepish:

Guardian
Group Admin

601944 Now that I think about it, yeah there's no way she could have pulled up that fast.

Thats if the g force doesn't rip off her wings :twilightoops:

Guardian
Group Admin

601933 Dude, what? That picture... just... no.

My thoughts exactly, to go as fast as breaking the barrier of sound is dangerous... And if the sonic rainboom causes her to go even faster than sound... It wouldn't be pretty if she tried to stop in mid-flight... :rainbowderp:

Come on Guardian. We've all done worse stuff in our warfics :twilightblush: or at least I have :twilightoops:

Guardian
Group Admin

602000 No, not the battle sim, that picture.

does anyone have any theories on how Pinkie Pie breaks the laws of physics or would that drive to may people insane trying to work that out ? ??

I think she has some how got her hoofs on a handheld portal device (or hoof held)

Ohhhh... That makes more sense. :rainbowderp: Oh well, at least it isn't R34 that'd be plain wrong :applecry:

Pinkie is an experimental changeling that is able to create a body of its own and replicate abilities of those around her.

Baking stolen from the cakes.

Speed stolen from RD

Teleportation stolen from Twilight

Laws of physics breakability stolen from Discord while he was encased in stone

Guardian
Group Admin

602025 .... Dat explanation... :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:. Madre de Pedro, I'll have to remember that. :rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by chris2012 deleted Jan 8th, 2013

And don't forget she is self replicating and therefore she is a bioengineered plague :twilightsheepish:

Oh and you think R34 is bad well trust me you dont want to see R63 R34 OHHH GOD THE HORROR !!

:pinkiegasp: Yeah! Like parasprites! She probly took that from them and she may have taken the ability to regenerate from the timberwolves rendering her indestructible! :pinkiecrazy:

Welp, I'd say Equestria is fucked... I'm moving to Minotauria

602136 MY GOD !!! she must get the abilities from making ponies into cupcakes and then eating them :pinkiegasp:

Comment posted by Bloodpool deleted Jan 8th, 2013

Random question but when was the 1st time you realized you had become a brony and what was your reaction ( serious answers to this pleas people) :twilightsmile:

Guardian
Group Admin

602256 I first discovored MLP when I watched the DEATH BATTLE video on Youtube where Rainbow Dash destroyed Starscream. I could not believe a pony from a girls show defeated an iconic Transformers character, so I decided to take a look at the show to check out Rainbow Dash. I watched the first episode, and before I knew it, I was watching the second episode. By the time I was done with that, I realized, to my surprise, that I was actually enjoying it. From there, I started watching episode after episode after episode. :twilightsmile:

Guardian
Group Admin

602055 :pinkiegasp: How. TELL MEEEEEE! :flutterrage: :scootangel:

Because of reasons, of course! :twilightsmile:

Welp, I was on memecenter one day. And I saw this Twilight Sparkle pic, and I thought to myself: There is one I could follow, there is one I could call King! Hobbit references aside, I lold and scrolled down, and I found more pony related pics, so I went ahead to check out what all the hype was about, brow furrowed and my trusty gay seal meme at the ready, I watched a random episode, can't recall which one was it, and then I thought to myself, meh...

So I left, and for many weeks nothing happened.

Until the thought of ponies, and many more pony related things just crowded my internetz and I decided to watch the very first episode. Right after watching the pony MOVs which is what really hooked me into it. So I watched the first one, and before I knew it I had already watched the entire first season and was halfway through the second. And here I am :pinkiehappy:

602788 602729

Well i got the MLP bug after seeing a MLP YTP (I think it was horse apples) and i thought to my self lets just see what the fuss is all about. I followed a link to the 1st episode and to my surprise i did not find it to be as bad as i thought its was going to be. Soon after words I had watched the entire 1st and 2nd seasons and thought well a guess im a brony now so be it and i have never looked back. :twilightsmile:

We have fairly similar stories then :moustache:

shame that there is not a lot of people on talking on here

so u people know that the 4 season of mlp has been confirmed ?

The seasons have been doubled! (quadruplicated)

:rainbowkiss: It's impossible to have enough ponies, so glad they are making a new one! Also, yeah... Not enough people talking... And there are some strangely deleted comments up there ^ :rainbowhuh:

deleted comments i don't know what your on about :twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by Bloodpool deleted at 11:45am on the 8th of January, 2013

There, it was strange when I saw it. Guess Bloodpool wanted us to suffer wondering what he had posted :pinkiesad2:

ya maybe he is my bro after all :twilightsmile:

Bloodpool
Group Admin

GOD DAMN IT. STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT.

BRO BRO calm down or

Bloodpool
Group Admin

Does anyone know if shooting at the sky attracts wolves?

606557 i have no idea and since there are no wolves in the Uk I can not test this :applecry:

Hmm... Does shooting bagpipes attract angry Scottish warriors? They're more dangerous than wolves though... But at least they're not Russian :twilightoops:

608280 I here that you are into Sabaton this is good news :twilightsmile:

608280 Also forget calling Scottish men why not use the Call Dragon Thu'um but the only down side to this is that you might get that little pussy Spike truing up :twilightsmile:

Spike showing up in the middle of an epic Thu'um, firebolts, bigass spiders, necromancers, skeletons and tons of undead, dragon priest battle?

:rainbowlaugh: The look on his face! :rainbowkiss: Now I simply have to read a ponies on earth Skyrim crossover fic!

602749 608280

I have just read a Human in Equestria story and now i have to think what would I do if I ended up in Equestria well 1st question my sanity and 2nd (if I am not mad) probably just role with it could be a laugh but never take a cupcake from Pinkie :twilightsmile:

How about you ?

First up in my list would be to check for weapons and stuff of the like.

Second would be to locate their leader and examine his strength over the population.

Third would be to be friendly as fuck, infiltrate their trusts and gain their love.

Fourth would be to slowly but surely instill religion into their lives.

Fifth, as the new converts huddle around me for guidance, I also turn them into capitalist ponies that want freedom over harmony.

Sixth, once I have enough followers, I turn them against their rulers and start a pony revolution.

Seventh, ???

Eighth, crown myself their new ruler and prepare for war against the crystal ponies and the surviving alicorn.

Ninth, ???

Tenth, crown myself emperor of north and south Equestria~ Renamed to Galleyman Empire.

Eleventh, install a supremely totalitarian government in which I am B.O.S.S.~ Badass Omnipotent Super Sexydude.

Twelfth, PROFIT!

Oh, I also turn equestria into an incredibly industrialized empire in which natural beauty has no place. And just to be plain evil, I set the fashion design into medieval style and force the majority of the population to live in rags~ That's for Rarity.

I set a bigass tax on non modernized farmland. AJ's too stubborn to accept help from machines.

I set sky patrols on the aerial territory and forbid pegasi from flying out of city limits, (that way I also get extra moneys from taxes on public transportation and toll roads.) Machines will control the weather now and the wonderbolts are dismissed as a relic of the ancient tyranny.

The woodland is destroyed and animals sent to zoos under the care of earth ponies and no one else. Pets are banned.

Books are declared obsolete and as propaganda of the old regime, thus they have to be rewritten in a new language of my choosing. All literary material concerning magic is destroyed.

Who am I missing... Ah yes!

Candy shops and overly sugary foods are declared unhealthy for the nation and are thus eliminated. Indecent demonstration of overjoy is deemed a crime for indecency and has a penalty.

Also, all ponies are meant to wear clothes at all times! RD will have a fit.

There, I am best dictator! :pinkiecrazy:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Your new avatar... uh... surprised me.

It's a placeholder, I am currently working on getting a new one. :pinkiecrazy:

I have been trying to make avatar like Gray but it keeps messing up :facehoof:

You're doing it in ms paint? Or manual? Because either way it is a PAIN to draw ponies... Well, it is a pain to draw anything really, and ponies are maybe sort of easier I guess.

615541 Nvm it works now about time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 606