Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Professor Plum
Group Admin

This saturday, prepare yourself for the thing at the place! We're bringing mikesnipe, anonpencil, and some other shitlord from the Barcast with us! Find their group here.

Happening Saturday 11th, at 8pm est. Expect strong language. Mostly English, potentially Swedish. Depends how drunk we get arch.

Remember to ask us questions! And them too I guess idk

Does the power of faith allow Flutterpriest to slay Sunset Shimmer demons with righteous fury and/or sanctified weapons?

Also to FLutterpriest and anonpencil, what is the difference in writing a clop designed for humor and a clop designed for sexiness?

Since I was made aware of this thread, I'll play along:

What is your favorite beverage?

Are there any fanfics or episodes from the show that have surprised you in a good way?

For the guests from the Barcast, how do you come up with the prompts for the Barcast's writing contests? I know you've only done two of them at this point, and I don't know if you're planning on doing a third contest in the near future, but these humorous prompts such as "Make Spike Suffer" are definitely among the more unique ones I've seen on the site.

Tea or Coffee?

To Themaskedferret: What are your favorite tight spaces to squeeze into? (You said you'd get back to me on this)

To everyone: What are your favorite tight spaces to squeeze into?

— A genie appears before you. They say that they have the power to make a Friendship Is Magic video game happen, and that it's gonna be an absolutely amazing 10/10 game, and you get to decide what type of game it should be. How do you respond?

— Which songs would you like to hear death metal versions of?

When will Priest stop sucking at gaming?

Why is Shadowblade such a great story?

I got one question.

Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer.
Redeemed ponies are best ponies or send them straight to tartarus.

Comment posted by Bendy deleted Nov 7th, 2017

Can a pony's butt ever be big enough?

Does Celestia need to use fat suppression magic to keep her gigantic butt from smothering all of Equestria?

Would you forgive Celestia if she broke your pelvis? Your pelvis will be magically healed in three days. Butt, do you think the pain was worth the weight?

Do think the ponies would like belly rubs?

RBDash47
Site Blogger

When I say go, on the count of three, everyone shout a favorite fic.

Ready? Okay.

One...

Two...

Three...

Favorite fic go!

The Elements of S.A.rmony

To Seattle's Angels:
1) Why is Seattle's Angels so much better than The Barcast? :raritywink:

To everyone: What are your favorite tight spaces to squeeze into?

Who is the sexiest rugrats?

has ferret done all the work for the podcast again?

To Seattle's Angels: First off, this will be my first time listening in to you guys, for whatever that's worth. Now for questions.
1.Why is Flutterpriest such a shitlord?
2. Fuck marry kill your guests from the Barcast.

To the Barcast guests: I need tips for self motivation. How do?

And to everyone involved:
Let's assume that Seattle's Angels and the entire Barcast were dumped in a winner takes all deathmatch PUBG style. Who's bringing home that chicken dinner?

Why is canada so cruel against seal?

How was your day?
What is your favorite podcast?
You have died and on your way to heaven. You walk a short distance on the clouds and there you are at the entrance to heaven. But the fence is decorated with swastikas and there is a “Dritte Reichs” flag flowing over the entrance. Besides the gate stands a man in a Nazi uniform, he sees you lifts right arm and greets you with “Sieg Heil”. What do you do?
Who is the first president of the USA?
What are tree things that dont go in a bodily orifice, for example a foot with a boot on it?

Csquared08
Group Admin

For your last question, for clarification, does this include the entirety of SA, both past and present members?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22