The Fillyfoolers 3,492 members · 3,952 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Which fillyfooler ships are your favorite ones?

Mine:

01. Lyra/Bon Bon
02. Vinyl Scratch/Octavia Melody
03. Sunset Shimmer/Sci-Twi
04. Princess Celestia/Twilight Sparkle
05. Starlight Glimmer/Trixie

From those mentioned it's Lyra/Bon Bon, but my personal favorite is still Spitfire/Rainbow Dash.:twilightsheepish:

You have a good list here!
Mine:
1) Sunset Shimmer/Twilight Sparkle (or Sci-Twi, I love it both ways)
2) Twilight Sparkle/Princess Luna
3) Twilight Sparkle/Princess Celestia
4) Vinyl/Octavia
5) Rainbow Dash/Spitfire
6) Twilight Sparkle/Rarity
These all are my most favorite, but I like some others as well, like Sunset/Luna (but this one is definitely rare). Yes, many Twilight. Can't help it. :twilightsmile:

Spitfire and Redheart
Tempest and Zecora

All have good lists.

Mine are:
1) Pinkie and Twilight
2) Rarity and Applejack
3) Lyra and Bonbon
4) Saffron and Moondancer
5) Trixie and Starlight
6) Sunset Shimmer and Pinkie (Eqg)

1. Fluttershy/Aria
2. Pinkie/Adagio
3. Sunset/Sonata
4. SirenSect
5. Sunset/ Maud
6. Sunset/ Mable
(Note. Lots of Sunset pairs bacisly)

1. Starlight Glimmer/Trixie
2. Vinyl/Octavia
3. Twilight/Pinkie
4. Lyra/Bon Bon
5. Twilight/Princess Celestia

Mine are:
-RariJack
-Lyra/Bonbon
Then a plethora of Twi ships, including, but not limited to:
-TwiDash
-Twilight/Luna
-Sunset/Sci-Twi
-Sunset/Twilight
-Tempest Shadow/Twilight
-Twilight/Zecora

axxuy #9 · Feb 11th, 2020 · · 1 ·
  • Twilight/Rainbow Dash
  • Lyra/Bon Bon
  • Starlight/Trixie
  • Apple Bloom/Diamond Tiara
  • Sunset/Rainbow Dash
  • Vinyl/Moondancer

Here are my favorite ships:

1. TwiLuna
2. AppleDash
3. TwiShy
4. Vinyl/Octavia
5. Sweetie Belle/Scootalo
6. Lyra/Bon Bon
7. LunaShy
8. FlutterDash
9. RariShy
10. RariTwi

(They should try and make a RariDash if they haven't already; I think that would be very interesting)

Oh, and my oc is female and I shipped her with Princess Luna, so: LunaGlow

I think that's it! Hope you're having a good day:twilightsmile:

Btw, there should totally be a Princess Luna emoticon in the future. She was already in the shadows in the show, so we should at least include her in emoticons. Byeeee

ah I see your a pony of culture on the bolts too :p

Trixie+twilight is my top one.
Lyra/Bon Bon.
Vinyl/Octavia
berry punch/, Colgate's
to many

For me, Sunset × basically anyone with a vagina would work, but my biggest ships for her specifically are:

Sunset × All the fish titties Dazzlings
Sunset × Princess Luna
Sunset × Vinyl Scratch (even did a sad feels fic involving drugs about this one)
Sunset × Gilda
Sunset × Trixie (best if Sunset is rather tol and Trixie is very smol)

This isn't counting all the other lesbian ships I've got going for me, this is just my Sunset ships. If I listed all of them, you'd probably, uh... be here awhile.

I like the first two so much I wrote stories for them. The last one I haven't.

Twilight x Tempest - Twilight is mesmerized by Tempest's physicality and confident demeanor, but also wants to help her open up emotionally and be accepted back into Equestrian society. Twilight knows Equestria has many problems, and she hopes to address them with Tempest's help.

Tempest is more street smart than book smart, but she is quite experienced and well-read in certain areas (e.g. military strategy, coalition building, and how power works) and will gladly call out Twilight's philosophical BS, not caring about her royal status like so many others. Twilight finds this both refreshing and intimidating.

Fluttershy x Pinkie - Opposites in many ways, but they're both sensitive, haunted by troubled pasts, and have struggled to fit in. Pinkie can make Fluttershy more outgoing and confident, Fluttershy can make Pinkie slow down and appreciate the little things in life, especially the natural world. For a long time Pinkie has felt like she's going in circles with no destination, but Fluttershy brings a clarifying focus.

Twilight x Pinkie - Writing a proper story for these two would be challenging, but they could fit together quite well. They're opposites on almost every personality factor, so if opposites attract then these two should be inseparable after the smoke clears.

Twilight so often misjudges and looks down on Pinkie, but Pinkie has a creative and eccentric understanding of the world. Pinkie is more physical, more spontaneous, more emotional, always wanting to go out in the world and do something; Twilight is more conventional and cerebral, more a stick in the mud, but she would be intrigued by Pinkie's stories and constant adventures and unique perspective. And since Pinkie came from a more traditional background, she might be able to relate to Twilight's obsession with following the rules.

There could also be a class division in their outlook -- Twilight born among the high in Canterlot, Pinkie coming from the low born. Like the episode Feeling Pinkie Keen, Twilight might view Pinkie as a puzzle to be solved.

By the end, Twilight might consider Pinkie one of the more insightful and intelligent mares she's met (in the show she goes back and forth from viewing Pinkie as a potato brain vs. being a genius).

If there's any Twinkie fics that touch on those ideas, I'm all ears for a rec.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14