The Cake Family 197 members · 256 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Hello every one I can't believe I'm the new law around her.
I will do my best and if any one wish to give me any idea I am welcome to them.

But could some one tell me why I'm not getting Thread Posts form groups any more?

3203468 knight fucked the group update feature since march.

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

3203805 It seems so. I wonder why he did it. I didn't mind getting my thread alerts along the favourites and comments. Oh, well, he's the boss...

3203468 Since we're here, how about we test the extent of your new admin powers?

Try to edit the "Rules & Organization" thread. Let's see what you can do now.

3204593 I hit the modify button and locked and unlocked it.
I also undid the sticky thread function and then put it back on.
What else am I able to do again?

3203805 Yah, my computer broke down and I did not have it for a month so I guess I would know. Thanks for telling me.

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

3204633 Ok, try now to change the title of Rules & Organization. Also, try to create a new folder.

3204857 OK I changed the name but how do I create a new folder?

3204857 Nyx that I found out what how I just don't what the new folder should be labeled.

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

3206079 It was just a test. But if you think this group needs a new folder, feel free to make a new one.

Also, can you delete forum threads made by others? Can you see a red "Delete" button at the top of Rules & Organization?

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

3208260 Ok. Then, if you want to change the rules of the group you can just delete Rules & Organization and post your own.

See if you can edit the group itself (you should see a tiny green pen next to the group's name)

Alpha Scorpii
Group Admin

3214581 Okey-dokey. So it seems you have pretty much the same powers as I have. Good.

Well, I think that your training is complete :twilightsmile: As I said, I don't think this group is going to give you too much troubles; but if something happens just PM me and I'll try to help as soon as I see it.

3216602 OK thanks for believing in me and giving me this chance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14