All things cupcakes. 219 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I just got an idea at work that Dash would come back from the dead with a new body by way of that pond in the forest used to make those Pinkie clones in "Too Many Pinkies" (which is some kind of link to the afterlife or something for the purposes of this story.) Of course after escaping there she immediately goes to get revenge against Pinkie, but for various reasons can't bring herself to kill her former friend and is stymied in her attempts to bring her to justice immediately. Pinkie of course mostly reacts by being happy that her friend is back and since Dash's number has already come up, she won't need to kill her again and she's really happy about Dash keeping her under close surveillance to try and prevent her murdering anyone else because it's like the two getting to hang out more than ever.

613949i think that's an awesome idea, but how about if pinkie was using the pool to create copies of ponies so that she could make cupcakes on a whole new level!!! she could test the most effective way of making cupcakes or maybe make dash watch her clones being degutted... i was a rainbow dash on the personality test so i can approve of this. hey don't forget to follow me:pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

Actually....I've thought for a while the idea of Dash trying to stop Cupcakes Pinkie from hurting other ponies (using herself as bait) while trying to find some way, any way to get her friend back would be a great story. Although, I got the idea from Pinkamena: Interrupted where it was kind of Dash's fault that Pinkie went Cupcakes in the first place... The psyche and ability of Pinkie Pie to be saved is something to consider.

But that's sort of why Rainbow Dash would hesitate in the first place. The betrayal doesn't match up with what Dash saw in Pinkie before. :rainbowhuh: More stuff than could possibly all be a lie.... something horrible had to have happened to Pinkie to make her like this.....right? Right? :rainbowderp:

Writey the writer
Group Admin

I actually quite like the premise, it's an original one (as far as cupcakes-spin-offs go) and if written correctly I think it could turn out quite well. Good Luck with writing it, I look forward to reading anything cupcake-related. :pinkiehappy:

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SPINOFFS OF CUPCAKES?!?! :twilightangry2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5