All things cupcakes. 219 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I noticed that Pattycakes, which is based off of Cupcakes, recieved a remake and I was thinking that maybe somepony could make a remake of Cupcakes. Because, let's face it, the fic isn't perfect. There's little to no buildup to the gore, the gore is there for no other reason then gore, and Pinkie is very OOC unless you make the justification that she is Pinkamena and not actually Pinkie. I'm not a very good writer but I was thinking maybe someone else could write it.

Some time ago I thought about writing a cloppy version of Cupcakes - the secret ingredient are the ponies' sexual fluids. Thanks for rekindling that idea. Maybe I call it Frosting.
Any ideas for how to compose Pinkie's trophy suit? Or should I simply put her in dominatrix gear?

2436455 Actually, Cupcakes came out before Party of One, so there was no Pinkamena. During the whole story, Pinkie was actually Pinkie. She was still her happily bubbly self, treating this all as a game. If you see BronyWriter's newest blog, he can explain better than I can. :pinkiehappy:

2437361 That may be so, but the general consensus is that the Pinkie in Cupcakes is Pinkamena

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4