Christian Bronies 983 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Over the years, I was often classified by other users of this site as either a homophobe, transphobe, or both. The main reason being because I voiced my opposition against homosexuality and transgenderism.

But, that's why I'd like to ask this:

If I'm homophobic or transphobic, then why would I enjoy watching performers who classify themselves as such in the movies and shows they starred in? Like Nathan Lane and Ian McKellen? And why would I hold various homosexual and trans creative artists in such high regard?

Better yet, if I'm any of the things people on here having been calling me, then why do I consider people of the LGBTQIA+ division of the world as equals, brothers and sisters in Christ, and actual human beings with feelings?

The world hates Jesus. Of course it condemns you, and me, and all who are truly in Christ. And sadly, most will not listen to rebuke, however hard or soft. But take heart: Christ has overcome the world.

Comment posted by Fireheart 1945 deleted April 9th
Joe Toon #4 · April 9th · · 2 ·

Matthew 5, verses 10-12 (KJV)
"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4