Celestia X Luna Shipping (lunestia/princest) 1,017 members · 549 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
SteampunkScootaloo
Group Admin

All inquires about anything GROUP related can be made here or PM to Brazblue if one wishes to inquire with privacy:moustache:

P.S. i accidentally deleted the original thread, opps

Fun fact: the spikestache is for p0rtalz for all the help he did in the original thread.

Poco
Group Contributor

So what about Celestia x NMM stories?

SteampunkScootaloo
Group Admin

665897 well nightmare moon is luna, just put it in main or otherwise in the correct folder if it is dark, gore, or clop

EDIT: though she does tend to be different of course, but in essence we shall treat both characters as the same when it comes to categorizing.

648968 Hi. Somebody posted a fic of mine in your General folder. The story contains no princest or romance, though it does contain Luna and Celestia discussing it.

Given that this group seems tailored to explicit romantic relationships, not meta-commentary, I figured I would let you know, in case you wanted to remove it.

Thanks.

SteampunkScootaloo
Group Admin

2149994 it looks like its related, but a parody so not the typical stuff in this group, but not against the overall theme of this group either. I'll allow it; just let me know if you wish to have it removed for your own reasons or someone in the group harasses you over it. Doubt that will happen, but if so send me a PM with the link to where they harassed you and they will be immediately banned from the group.

2153877 Alrighty. I also doubt that will happen, but glad you keep an eye on your members :twilightsmile:

SteampunkScootaloo
Group Admin

665897 a new folder moonlestia has been created for this (don't know why i didn't think of it before)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7