Chrylight is Alright 834 members · 139 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

It was this discussed before on the fandom?

I don't know if it has but I could certainly see Chrysalis as instead of an actual infiltrator as a hacker. Someone that a smarty smart like Sci-Twi could butt heads with (because morals about hacking) One day maybe Chryssi locks down Twi's computer and the only way to get it back is to go to the location on the computer. She asks her friends to tag along, since the message never said anything about going alone. It's in a public place so the friends give twi some space and then in comes knockout Chryssi (because of course she's still a seductress.) And...from there I dunno. But I'd love to see some human chryssi getting some love (HA)

5966427 Actually that is a pretty good idea

And since Sci-Twi didn't knew the human Celestia, for Chryssy could be even easier to seduce her (the only real obstacle could be Sunset i think)

5967810 True. But it could all be in how she's written. Human Chrysalis has no species to feed. So she could just be a bit distant emotionally. Originally planning on just having a little fun and leaving but Twilight is so adorkable that she finds herself staying around or something. Dunno. But yeah. I could see Sunset warning her a lot about the "Queen of the Changelings" her hacker name could totally be Queen or Changeling too as an homage

5968058 sound like good idea, maybe have her as shiny armor Ex girlfriend who doing all of this for getting back at him for dump her

5968182 Or maybe more like she had a girlfriend in her High School days, but since then she had no relationships ( she don't feed with love now, well, her human counterpart doesn't x'D )

But is nice too see more Chrylight fans here :D :yay:

5968600 my all time favor ship is twilight X Chrysalis X candance, I jus tthink the 3 of them togeather are so cute,

5968600 Ooo. I can see this. Past relationships went sour, just thinks of others as things to entertain her but when Twilight actually starts showing her REAL emotion her walls start breaking down. She's still a tsun of course but Twi gets her. Because Twi, no matter the world is made of snark.

5968611 ooooooo. The amount of time and energy that Twilight would have to put into convincing Cadance to give her a shot would be a story in itself.

5969129 oh i woudl figure there were togeather before wedding or show start, and wedding stuf was Chrysalis try to ruin the weddding, to help her friend nad lover CAdance out who being force to get to marry, or something liek that,

How about Chryssy being a new teacher in CHS?

5970252 that I can see maybe computer teacher, or drama teacher for acting and such,

5970850 And more, Twilight will be amazed as how smart Chryssy is, look at this:

""Chryssy indeed was hired as computer teacher, but the language teacher is gonna give birth, so Chryssy offered to cover her in exchange for a slightly increase in her payment.

Sunset makes a joke in japanese about her fangs, but what surprise the whole class (especially Twilight) is that Salis understood it and she answer with another joke in japanese.

Salis can talk in spanish, japanese, french and maybe german or russian

And some classes later, Twilight starts to have a crush on her new teacher.""

5970910 I can see that, she skill in many thing but not master in anything, ie jack of all trades

Just look pictures of humanized chrissy out there and I just want new Chrylight Story for some time now... The goldren era of Chrylight has been dimming ever since

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16