Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey, has anyone heard about Mighty No. 9? No? Then check out the Kickstarter page here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9?ref=live

I've also started a fan club for it on DeviantArt: http://mightyno-9-fanclub.deviantart.com/

Leave any thoughts below.

Mighty No. 9: Not Mega Man, we swear!

Everything about this is just Mega Man with a reskin. Inafking, you have earned that title.

I'd join your group, but dA won't let me.

...I'm not joking. It won't let me join!

To be fair, aside from the new comic, Megaman has been sucking as of late. If they can pull this off, more power to them. Sometimes the knockoff will shine more brightly than the original. Just ask Oreo.

:derpytongue2:

1657105 Sorry, the problem's fixed now. Feel free to join!

Im gonna enjoy this

MaverickHunterZero
Group Admin

I love the fact that Inafune refuses to let Megaman die at the hands of the demonic corporate beast that Capcom has recently transformed in. I read that Inafune actually tried to buy the rights for HIS creation from Capcom and they refused. So he set to the task to create a new game that would be a Megaman in spirit even if the Main character wouldn't bear the name.

As far as I know the story is basically the same, most of the characters look a lot like the ones from Megaman's games (bear in mind that they come from the same creator). but he promised to reinvent the now dying 2D Action Platforming genre. I'm actually wanting this game because it may be the closest we will get to a true Megaman game at least until Capcom releases our beloved Blue bomber from their clutches and hand him over to Inafune, or at least a competent group of developers...... scratch that last part I want Inafune.

Look at this idiocy of Capcom

I thought that they would realize that people in the west love Megaman... Take a look at the link.

So we have Mighty 9 Campaign, Capcom Servers going down because so many people were downloading Mega Man x Street Fighter and there are petitions for bringing back Megaman Legends 3.

I wonder what we are trying to tell them?

MaverickHunterZero
Group Admin

1866071 first of all, love your Vaati profile pic, second I still can't believe Capcom is really digging their own grave because of idiocies like that. Megaman is one of the most popular franchises worldwide, I hope to get Mighty No. 9 as soon as it comes out and if its success doesn't make Capcom sell the Megaman franchise to Inafune I hope that they at least try to revive the Classic, or X series as competition against this game that promises to revolutionize platformers.

I have an idea. What if the Mighty No.s, Call, Trinity, Professor White, Dr. Blackwell, Dr. Sanda, Senior Sanda, Gregory Graham and Raychel were transported into Equestria one day before the first episode of MLP FIM and transformed into inhabitants of that world that can change forms between their robot selves, robo-equine form, and normal pony form, and become friends with the mane six, while Raychel is alone, struggling to survive?

Inhabitant forms:
Call, Pyrogen and Seismic: Earth Pony
Trinity, Cryosphere and Battalion: Unicorn
Beck, Dynatron, Aviator, Brandish and Countershade: Pegasus
Raychel: Changeling

For the humans, I’ll let you decide.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10