Supporting Original Characters 1,827 members · 4,088 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I know we all make OCs, and all that. One question came to me just now, and I admit I didn't think too far into it, but it was fascinating. I wondered to myself, if one of the mane six, or all of them decided to make themselves an OC, what would they create? I imagine the way to go about this is to use their personalities to judge or figure out what their OC would look.

Of course, there's no way of knowing since we're basically going into OCception.

That sounds very interesting and entertaining to see what each of the Mane Six's own OCs would be.

In my opinion, I think it would be something like this:

• Twilight's OC: A humble book-smart character with both strengths and weaknesses.
  • Applejack’s OC: A hard-working character with a drive to provide for their family.
  • Rainbow Dash's OC: An awesome athlete who serves as captain of their own team, similar to her own character that she made up in Spike at your Service.
  • Pinkie Pie's OC: A funny character who's friends with everyone they meet.
  • Rarity's OC: A glamorous diva with a heart of gold as bright and sparkling as her beauty.
  • Fluttershy's OC: Maybe something more subdued like a wallflower who's there to help her friends and has an adorable pet hamster.

RainbowDash would totally write self-inserts of Prism Racer with Daring Doo.

Applejack would probably write about a humble apple farming stallion who trots into the big city.

Rarity would write about a private detective who rubs elbows with the elites of Canterlot and taking down secret agents.

Pinkie Pie would definitely be one of those writers who starts off in third person but slips into first person by accident. Oh and she’d definitely be a Displaced writer.

Fluttershy would write about a mythical creature that lives in the woods and has animal friends. Probably even throw in some Isekai.

Twilight… Honestly I feel like she’d be one of those authors who doesn’t have Ocs but just writes REALLY good fanfics using the characters in a series.

nuts, I forgot to tag you

I don't know why, but when you said Pinkie Pie's OC is friends with everyone, I instantly thought of Gentaro Kisaragi from Kamen Rider Fourze, who's whole goal is to befriend everybody in the high school. I don't know why I decided to reply to an inactive thread like this, I just wanted to mention it.

I probably should watch Spike at your Service now, since you mentioned she created a character in it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6