Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50
FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

Hey folks,

Just a few things before we get started. It's extremely important that you read the entirety of the post so that you know what to pay for shipping. Also, depending on how many orders we receive, the cost of the hoodie may go up or down. I've set a ballpark estimate of around 60, which comes out to about $34 USD per hoodie, not including shipping, but, again, this could change.

The price of the hoodie on CustomInk does not include shipping! The shirts will all be shipped to Hap. He will then have to box them up and mail them individually to each of you guys. Which means that you’ll have to reimburse Hap for the shipping cost. When you are deciding whether to buy a hoodie, make sure that you don’t forget to budget for the shipping cost!

See below for Hap’s guide to finding the estimated shipping cost. For US orders, it will be around $10 depending on where you live. International orders will be somewhat more expensive, and will vary widely by destination.

Once the shirts have been printed, Hap will post another thread with a link where you can send him the shipping cost via PayPal (plus standard PayPal fee) or via Venmo (US only - free if you pay with a debit card).

US orders:

Click here: http://postcalc.usps.com/

Enter the From zip code: 63090. Then enter your zip code.

The flat rate boxes are expensive, so scroll down to "-OR- Select Shape" and click on "package."

Enter the weight as 1 Pound, 6 Ounces, then click the Continue button at the bottom.

Sweet Shivering Celestia! That's expensive! Let's click on "Priority Mail® Options" instead.

If I go to the post office, they print the labels for me. If I buy the printable labels, and print them with my own printer, the shipping is cheaper. But I do have to buy the labels and ink. So please add $0.25 to cover my printing cost.

==================================================

International orders:

Click here: http://postcalc.usps.com/

Choose your nation.

Enter 40 as the item's value.

The flat rate boxes are expensive, so scroll down to "-OR- Select Shape" and click on "package."

Enter the weight as 1 Pound, 6 Ounces, then click the Continue button at the bottom.

Enter 63090 as the "from ZIP Code" and enter your own postal code.

Sweet Shivering Celestia! That's expensive! Let's click on "First-Class International Options" instead.

“First Class Package International Service” is the least expensive method to ship. However, I do have to buy boxes and print both postage labels AND multiple pages of customs forms. So please add $2 to this price to cover my costs to pack and ship your hoodie.

ORDER FORM IS HERE!

Thanks everyone, the order form is now closed!

- Floydien

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Contributor

How long do we have to order?

I don't my next check till the 6th.

~Skeeter The Lurker

**Beert
Group Contributor

When I choose Poland, I cannot enter a postal code. Does it mean that it's the same cost to everywhere here?

Cotton Fluff
Group Contributor

Submitted my info, looking forward to these hoodies :pinkiehappy:

fourths
Group Contributor

Ordered! Super excited! Woo!

Csquared08
Group Contributor

Are IOUs acceptable if we're currently lacking on funds?

Bread Lord - Galloran
Group Contributor

What do I do if I wish to order two at once? Do I do two separate orders or all at once?

Edit: What do for postage calc in regards to this issue?Add another 1lb 6oz?

Pilate
Group Admin

"16 days"

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

I will get back to you ASAP about these.

MellowMabari
Group Contributor

Question that has probably already been answered somewhere: are the hoodies all the same size? If so, which size are they?

Edit: Never mind, I'm dumb. Just clicked the link.

Edit Edit: Seem to be having a similar issue - when I click Uk I can no longer enter a postal code. Do I just not need to enter that info?

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

This would appear to be the case. I'll ask Hap about it, but it looks like it would cost the same everywhere in your respective countries.

Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

I will definitiely buy one, but I can't read this right now. I'm just displaying my intrest.

remnants
Group Contributor

To save a wee bit of time for other European Jurists, $19.67 USD seems to be the price for most Western European shipping costs

MellowMabari
Group Contributor

Dang, theatre tickets and a hoodie all ordered before 9 am! I am on an expensive roll :derpytongue2:

Tchernobog
Group Contributor

Yep. That's what I got too. Add the 2$ mentioned in the first post, it's about 22$ shipping.

**Beert
Group Contributor

4819070 Same for me. This threatens my Buck16 plans -,-

remnants
Group Contributor

4819172 Look at it this way: the hoodie + shipping works out to the Noble Jurist refund/discount Lasairfion managed to set up for us! :pinkiehappy:

Hap
Group Contributor

The postal rate calculator seems to be different for each nation. If you filled it out as much as it asked (some nations even require your address!), the number should be accurate.

Yes. I'll just get a bigger box. If you're international, I'll have to buy a bigger box, so please add another $2 to the shipping cost.

When you place an order on CustomInk, they charge your card. Three-ish weeks later, they print the shirts and ship them to me, and then you'd pay me the shipping cost. I'm not going to ship your shirt until you pay for postage. So think of that as an IOU while I hold your shirt hostage. :ajsmug:

**Beert
Group Contributor

4819177 Sure, but it closes in 16 days. And as I said in our group, I won't be getting a ticket until my birthday, which is on 13th January. Only then, I'll have the money for it :ajbemused:

Hap
Group Contributor

4819190 So what you're saying is, if you buy your ticket now then you'll save enough money for a hoodie!

**Beert
Group Contributor

4819197 But I don't have enough for a ticket now. I have enough for a hoodie, but I wanted to buy a flight ticket now, so I wouldn't wake up to some insane prices one day. Meh. There's still two weeks to place an order, so I'll figure something out.

Bread Lord - Galloran
Group Contributor
YoshiFawful64
Group Contributor

And that plus $34 for the hoodie itself makes $55,67, which apparently converts into roughly 50,50€.

Actually, how will the money side of things be handled, anyway?

Hap
Group Contributor

Then I get free boxes for Priority Mail. Just double the weight.

Hap
Group Contributor

You pay for the shirt on the CustomInk website. Then, after printing, you pay me (via something like PayPal) for shipping. There will be another thread for paying for shipping when the shirts are printed.

Rayvinne
Group Contributor

Sweet Luna, I think this might be the first pony merch I've ever actually wanted to buy.

TwilightUCrazy
Group Contributor

To ship after the second of November, for me, will be about $7.70 (after $0.25 is added of course). So $41.67 for a custom sweater.

God bless America. :yay:

Hap
Group Contributor

4822048 The more people who order, the lower the price goes! If we can get everyone on the planet to read Austraeoh, and then order a shirt, it will be practically free!

RoboRed
Group Contributor

I have submitted my order and am now awaiting eagerly.

ForestFeather
Group Contributor

My order is in, my wardrobe is ready.

**Beert
Group Contributor

4819197 I've got an idea. Would it be possible to pay for the hoodie, so I have it 'secured' and then pay for shipping when I have the money for it?

Hap
Group Contributor

4828283 You pay for the hoodie now, or they don't print it. If you need to wait a week, or a month, or something to send me shipping money, that's fine. I'm not going to ship it before you pay for shipping.

But I also don't want to have your shirt for, like, a year or something. If you take a year to pay shipping, and I've lost your hoodie by then...

**Beert
Group Contributor

4829410 Naww, not a year. Just until short after my birthday, which as I said a couple of posts above, is on 13th Jan. Would that be okay with you to keep it until then?

And submitted. Hopefully correctly.
Yeah, me and forms...

Now to wait for the shipping payment details and it's journey east.

Hap
Group Contributor

4830655 Sure.

Enix
Group Contributor

That moment we I realized I put my actual name in the order cause I thought it might be relevant to billing/shipping. But I put account name in the google doc. Not sure if it matters or not.

ponygrad
Group Contributor

Ordered two. One for me and one for future thinner me *hooves crossed*

PropMaster
Group Contributor

Ordered one!

Hap
Group Contributor

4833751 When you pay the shipping, you'll give me your username and your address, so I can verify that you paid and ship the right size to the right location.

YoshiFawful64
Group Contributor

Well, I finally placed my order (sorry it took so long).
Well, technically, my dad's ordering it for me, 'cause I don't really have the means to buy stuff online yet (or 50-ish euros to throw around, for that matter). It works out, though, since my parents are always nagging at me about how I need more clothes, and I hate shopping for them.
...And I'm beginning to realize I probably should've mentioned this in the order. Oops. :twilightblush:

**Beert
Group Contributor

3 days left means it's until Saturday, right? ...right? Also, my brother will be ordering, so what do I need to tell him to put in there?

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4847410 Yes, it closes Saturday. You need the following:

- Size(s) of the hoodie(s) you're ordering
- First name and last name
- Email address (this will be used to contact you for shipping)
- Credit/debit card number, with expiration month, expiration year, and CVC (the little three digit code)
- OPTIONAL: Any notes

Csquared08
Group Contributor

When do you see the notes?

I'm, uh, asking for a friend.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4847511 Immediately. I get email confirmation for every order placed, and the comments are at the bottom. For example:

Comment: Yer a butt

Csquared08
Group Contributor

Oh.

My friend will be quite pleased.

Rainwell Kaen
Group Contributor

71st is mine! Took me several hours to make up my mind... Cause I haven't read the story yet.
But knowing the background pony, end of ponies, explosions of skirtless ponies, last tears of tartarus... Oh boy, cant wait to hop onto it.

I'd love to have a hardcover book of background pony to be honest, to add it to my collection.

Thank guys for the work and pain with the orders.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

Hey guys, last chance to order your hoodie. Due to some complications, I've extended the order form through Monday, but I'd like to get these ordered and shipped out as soon as possible.

Pilate
Group Admin

Mod Note
Thread stickied and title changed to reflect the cost calculation nature of the post.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50