Toku Ponies! 324 members · 405 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

First of all, happy new year everyone. I hope you all had a great holiday last month.

Now then, I have a very important announcement to make in regards to mine, Friend of Bronies and KnightBrony (formally known as BladeSpark)'s fanfic project: Kamen Rider/MLP: Battle For Equestria. Some of you may be wondering why the next chapter is taking so long. Well last month, KnightBrony informed me that he must sadly step down as our author for two reasons: 1. He doesn't have as much passion for either MLP: FIM or Kamen Rider as he used to, though he did say he still enjoys both of them, and 2. He's lost the motivation to write anymore, claiming that it's become a chore for him now. However, this does not mean he will be dropping out of the project entirely, and I'll explain why soon.

Starting today, I am holding another contest for someone to take KnightBrony's place as author for the remaining chapters of Kamen Rider/MLP: Battle For Equestria. As with the original contest, if you wish to apply, then all you have to do is submit one of your own fanfics to myself, Friend of Bronies or KnightBrony. Submissions will be accepted until January 31st and the winner will be announced on February 21st. Good luck.

As for KnightBrony, while he is no longer going to be the author, he has offered to serve as an editor and consultant for whoever we pick to take his place.

Wow BronyRanger, looks like both you, Friend of Bronies and KnightBrony are having a hard time, especially KnightBrony from what you just said. Look I really wanted to help you guys, but right now I'm in a similar situation as KnightBrony's, I'm still study in school and I was hoping to graduate to University. But I'm still writing some of my fanfics, I just need to manage my time properly. And if you remembered that I wrote a fanfic in fanfiction.net that is based on and inspired Battle For Equestria with slight different plot views and twist.

Anyways, I wish that there's someone good enough to take his place to finish the story, because all of us are dying to see how Battle For Equestria will end (I know that you've already answered me in my last message, but I want a definitive solid conclusion.) And I just hoped that you're new author will be just as good as KnightBrony.

Wish him good health and if there's something I could help (besides taking KnightBrony's place) just let me know.

Thanks for your support, ANDIE. I just hope at least one person submits an entry before the deadline.

Side Note: If anyone is interested in checking out ANDIE's aforementioned fanfic, then just click on this link.

Wow BronyRanger, I was a little surprised that you managed to found it, then again it was in a My Little Pony and Kamen Rider crossover category and it's also title Battle For Equestria too, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. By the way BronyRanger, what do you think of it? I know that it has a lot of elements very similar to the original Battle For Equestria, but you could also see a few details that are quite different from the original fanfic. I can't wait to hear you're feedback on it.

Side note: By the way, for anyone who wonders what it's all about. My version of Battle For Equestria in fanfiction.net is based on a fanfic series made by a guy named Damnlastwords called Of Eds and Magic series, it is a fanfiction of Ed Edd n Eddy. To understand my version of Battle For Equestria in fanfiction.net. Read the first Of Eds and Magic series by Damnlastwords in this link.

And if anyone finished reading the first Of Eds and Magic series and wanted to know how that fanfic will tied to My Little Pony, be sure to read the sequel, which is a crossover with the first Equestria Girls movie. Meaning that Of Eds and Magic series and Equestria Girls are in the same universe. To see the sequel click in this link.

Both Ed Edd n Eddy and Kamen Rider are some of my favorite childhood series and My Little Pony is currently my favorite series, since Battle For Equestria takes place between the first Equestria Girls movie and Season 4 premier. Both Damnlastword and KnightBrony's fanfics had inspired me to write a fanfic that fuse these two stories together into one big crossover.

Unlike me or KnightBrony, Damnlastwords has way more time to write his fanfics than ours, in fact he updates his fanfics once in every two or three weeks. Right now he's currently writing another sequel to Of Eds and Magic series that takes place right after Rainbow Rocks and before the Friendship Games.

I wanted my version of Battle For Equestria to be done before he reaches to Legend of Everfree or the three Equestria Girls specials. Why? Because I'm also planning on making a sequel to my version of Battle For Equestria. I won't tell too much about it for spoiler reasons. All I could say is that it will definitely be related to more Neo-Heisei Kamen Riders like Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid and maybe even Build.

I hope that make things clear up for anyone who's reading this. Please help us to finished what KnightBrony had started and I hope that at least one of you would submit to either BronyRanger, Friend of Bronies or KnightBrony as soon as possible and we really need all of your support. Thank you.

So, have the results come in yet for who the new author is?

Alrighty. Do we have any idea on when we can expect the continuation?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7