The Hero... Discord?!? 903 members · 374 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Good review indeed. Though i am not sure about the flirting with Celestia part though,with it being a show for the younger audience and all ( wish it was :pinkiehappy: ).
The reason i started watching the show was Discord himself, so obviously i want more of him, and any topics involving him are great.
Thanks for posting this thread.

2240683 For me, Discord was indeed one of the highlights of this episode. I actually think he's a bit like King Lear's court jester: Using his sly tongue and wacky tricks to steer the heroines in the right direction. It's a good thing Twilight is nothing like King Lear. :derpytongue2:

Someone please get that besides me. :ajsleepy:

Anywhoodle, I might have an explanation for why Discord "forgot" Fluttershy's name. It was a jab at her for not sticking up for him right when the accusations started. He was teasing her about her passive nature and lack of confidence. :twistnerd:

I'm not gonna comment on the Plunder Seeds besides the fact that it, didn't really bother me. I dunno, I just kinda accept that's how it happened. :applejackunsure:

I think it made him seem like he was planning on turning bad again, just my opinion:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4