The Hero... Discord?!? 903 members · 374 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm a little worried about this week's episode, though to tell the truth, I get worried when any show featuring Discord premieres. The reason being is not that I despise Discord. On the contrary, I like him, especially since he's been reformed and can bring in his own brand of comedy when ever he comes calling. However, when he does show up, I worry that the writers will do something to pull a 180 on his reform. I know that it was done in 'Twilight's Kingdom', but I was glad to see they used it to show him up how special friendship really is. Still, with a character as unpredictable as Discord, I worry that the writers might decide to have him go back to his old ways, which is something I wouldn't want to see.

What brings my worries on about this is the summary for this Saturday's episode, with Twilight suspecting he might be up to something. I'm happy with the fact that he seems to be bounding with the other members of the Mane Six besides Fluttershy (even Rainbow Dash, who has been the one who distrusts him the most), but if he really is up to a nasty trick, it leaves me worried.

Of course, I doubt the writers would repeat the plot from 'A Canterlot Wedding' when Twilight suspected Chrysalis disguised as Cadence and was right about it. Repeating that would monotonous.

Still, can anyone give me some words to help ease my concerns?

I have a feeling that it's just Twilight's jealous and suspicions that are tinting her judgment(despite the fact that Twilight supposedly has a better friendship with Discord since Twilight's Kingdom, but that hasn't shown up yet). But I think because Twilight was on vacation, Discord for some reason had a chance to help the other Mane Six with his chaotic powers and begin to appreciate him for it. Some people are saying that they bonding with Discord because he somehow reveals his back story. As much as I would love that to happen, I highly doubt it because of the story structure set up by the synopsis. Anyway, this will probably be our first jealous Twilight episode and probably the reason why Twi is so prone to jealous at this moment is because she has been away from her friends for awhile and wants to spend time with them. But probably can't cause they're busy getting to know Discord and having fun with him.

I think it'd would be a great change for twilight to be wrong for a change, to have her think that he's up to something, when really he's just growing on the others. It also make me wonder if she would question her friendmaking abilities after leaving her old ones in canterlot to collect dust and distrusting Discord at every turn.

I think this episode will be a lesson not for Discord but for Twilight. You know, to learn to trust others, especially Discord. He has finally learn his lesson, he wouldn't have found the Key of MAGIC if he didn't understand friendship.
I think this episode will show that Discord has finally get along with ponies but maybe he is still a LITTLE trounlemaker!
But i've got a good feeling about this.

I am expecting Discord be be aware of Twilight suspicions and try to give her a lesson by implying he is to to something while he´s actually not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5