The Diamond Cutters 1,208 members · 1,361 stories
Comments ( 216 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 216

"ESCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!"

Lookin' good in an up-do!

4588912 - I missed this awesome pic the first time ^^
4658377 - Style! (I think that's stylish right? It's cute either way :) )

Telaros
Group Admin

(Pretty much my weekends. Splatfest this weekend btw! Hasbro related, sadly not pony related...yet!)

Telaros
Group Admin

4667441 Indeed. My eyes began melting the longer I gazed upon the fuffy and candy swirly pones in that one.

Diamond I think we have a fan club?!

--Sweetie Belle

I forgot to add the first picture when I blogged about it last week, and now there's a second, so I thought I'd add both of Robsa990's Cubic Zirconia pictures to this thread now:

http://robsa990.deviantart.com/art/Diamond-Tiara-Cubic-Zirconia-Fan-Art-559250889

http://robsa990.deviantart.com/art/Appleprise-Scene-Cubic-Zirconia-560447734

--arcum42

Not sure why Rainbow Dash and Diamond Tiara are in a staring contest, but...

https://www.derpiboo.ru/983475

--arcum42

Yay handsockz!

--arcum42

Since me an' Scoots had to wear Apple Bloom's ribbons, this seems only fair...

--Sweetie Belle

Telaros
Group Admin

4790725 Fair's fair, as they say. Looks good on you.

Best Cheerponies. I can only hope he adds a full drawing of these two with Sweetie and the whoever else doing a cool cheer. <3

Looks like Diamond will pull through after all. Thanks, Maud!

I only just discovered that yesderday. First time I tried clicking on Faust she crashed my flash. xD
Second time she loaded, and on my honor and all things Diamond Tiara, when I poked Faust a Diamond Tiara popped out! XD Had to refresh to see if it was a random or preset thing. It was random! RANDOM! Now that's just a small lottery but damnit if I didn't have a small moment of joy at that. XD

4799152 Is that from an anime? Becuase if that's the case, then I'd like to see it...

Telaros
Group Admin

4799480 Sorry, but if you follow the links you can find some more cool art. It's Mega Man Zero games.

By far my most favorite Mega Man spin-off series.

Telaros
Group Admin

Art by Ruhisu
Scootiarabloom AND Silverbelle? Go give this artist all your love!

Telaros
Group Admin

4879014 now THAT'S a future friendshipping episode I'd love to see! *fangirls* YES PLEASE!

"Do you mind? I'm trying to brood dramatically."

I did a thing. It also has a profile version, no front view yet. And no tiara, because that gets in the way during practice.

Insert Wise Cracker/Nutcracker jokes here)

Tiara in a hoodie. I like this one. :)

Coat of arms for best small horse

Mudpony
Group Admin

5028418 With a bit of modification, it'd make a nice space suit as well.

Bottom right...

--Sweetie Belle

From Comic 38:

From Comic 39:

(It's a two parter.)
--Sweetie Belle

I had to hunt for this thread. Shouldn't it be stickied or something?

--Sweetie Belle

--Sweetie Belle

2079712 Seriously, how'd I miss this thread? Anyways, any Tiara art is Good Diamond Tiara art. (Well, any that shows her in a positive way.)

2079712 Just asking, but did you make the art with Diamond about to cry and if you didn't who did? I want to use it as cover art for my story and I want to give proper credit.

Telaros
Group Admin
Telaros
Group Admin

Summer Tiara

(source)

Diamond "Dancer" Tiara

(source)

Comment posted by The Bricklayer deleted Jun 7th, 2016
Telaros
Group Admin

Meta Fashion Beauties

(source)
The future of cosplay

(source)

5281620 Hmm, that second one may be a possible alternate choice if Rose tells me she doesn't want her art used as cover art for my story for some reason.

Link

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon take a little time during a cloudless day to get some vitamin D from good old mister sun. They also play it smart by remembering to take turns adding sunscreen to one another.

--Sweetie Belle

--arcum42

when applebloom said that she’d take care of their next date diamond was expecting a bit more than cloud watching at apples and throws a fuss

she secretly really enjoys just cuddling close and staring at the stupid clouds though

https://www.derpiboo.ru/1222640

--arcum42

Since Randolph seems like an old standby for the Riches, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d built Filthy RIch’s derby cart way back when, too. I wanna see more of Di and Randolph hanging out, they’re adorable.

5423347 Ha, I saw this on EQD too and thought about posting it, but I figured maybe it's too old. The potential energy of the scene is beautiful. ^^

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 216