The Diamond Cutters 1,208 members · 1,361 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Telaros
Group Admin

Welcome to another Diamond Cutters Special Event! This is considered September's Theme, just FYI, and is a very special theme that might return again in some form in the future, so look forward to that!

Now, without further ado, I present to you our results for our 2nd Diamond Refinery: Diamond Refinery: The Harmony Project "Five Become One"/"Working as One"

Click the story link above to read the latest Diamond Refinery and cast your votes for your favorite stories you found most fun and/or made the best use of the theme presented to them down below in the comments with Story Title or Entry Number.

Important: Until the voting phase ends this coming Friday, October 11th at 11:59PM. Please try and refrain from posting comments on why you chose one story over another. Only individual comments with Entry Number or Story Title will be counted during the Voting Phase of this event. Number of Up or Down votes on anyone of those comments will have ZERO effect on who wins the top prize or not and should be utter ignored by potential voters!

Below is this Events Prize Unlocks. This being a SPECIAL THEME event, some bonuses are in place. Otherwise, it's still Tier 1 Prize Values.

----------------------------------------

Prizes: This Prize Tier is a Special Event and will carry a Special Prize Pool for Games: Wonderful 101 Wii U, Dragon's Crown PS3, and Pokemon X or Y for 3DS, Etrian Odyssey 4 or the new Lost Child 3DS, Borderlands 2 all systems and Steam. Art Commissions from Event Supporters get a boost of +$10 added to their PV total for all placings, Unlocks Pony Hug Me Backpack and many more.

This event is considered Tier 1 otherwise, with bonuses added such as 2nd and 3rd place unlocks. Art commissions from qualified Event Backers are boosted to +$10 onto your PV instead of +$5. Choosing Games with cooperative play for is capped at $60 and must not be M rated, Max is 1st place, 2nd gets 50% of 1st, and 3rd earn 35% of 1st place.

---------------------------------------------

WHY YOU STILL READING THIS?! GO ENJOY THE GOOD STUFF AND HAVE FUN!

My vote goes to numberrrrrr... *pause for dramatic effect*

... THREE! :twilightsmile:

I agree, Three was adorable.

Telaros
Group Admin

1905505>>1905875
They are all pretty awesome ^^

Remember, just entry number and or story title :D

I vote for Number One.

I vote for number three.

I vote for number 3

MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

My vote is going to the first one.

Mudpony
Group Admin

#3.

Telaros
Group Admin

And with that voting phase has ended! Stay tuned later this Saturday afternoon for the reveals and the top favorites chosen by YOU!

For those who participated, don't forget you'll soon have your chance to win a copy of Castle Crashers for Steam. Look forward to who wins those this Sunday!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11