Raindrops Needs More Love 224 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I don't know I just figured I might as well add this since we do have a group that demands Raindrops needs more love.

Well what's your reasoning? I'll get to mine later I guess.

A few reasons for me.
First, I love pegasi. But also I find raindrops personality in the lunaverse to be hilarious. And finally, I love rain.

hmm I will say that it was the L!verse that really made me love the character, but on a more basic level, I like background and side characters because of the potential they represent and there is a lot that can be done with Raindrops, she's got a lot of versatility/potential as a character and a great design.

Like a lot of the Lunaverse Bronies, I find the personality given to Raindrops in said fics incredibly interesting & easy to relate to, so she's definitely my favorite character out of the L!6. As for other situations, she does have a lot of potential for all sorts of things, as I've seen her cutie-mark compared to rain (weather), tears (emotional), and once I think I even saw sweat (effort/endurance), so those three droplets can result in quite a few options for authors in regards to what Rainy can do.
Really, Rainy's one of the more 'solid' background ponies, and she could fit in any number of stories. She's been seen with Ditzy/Derpy in the infamous moving-truck scene, and smiles with Berry Punch during the intro for one season (forgot which), so she's already got a reason to be friends with the more popular background ponies we see so many stories about...
And I love rain too, of course. We never get enough of the stuff in down in Texas :ajbemused:

...what is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

I don't really know why I do she just looks so cool.

I always liked the rain. So naturally I'm going to like Raindrops!

The color scheme is awesome! Her cutie mark is based off of her name, so her possibilities of jobs are infinite. But seriously though, dat colorscheme:heart::heart::heart:

Good colorscheme, probably friends with Derpy, got what it takes to be a Wonderbolt trainee . . . what's not to like?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10