Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, I’m writing a fic where the main six and CMC arrive at an ancient city that was once belonged to us, but that all ended pretty horribly.

The group of nine explore the ruins, but Sweetie and the CMC discover an ancient suit of armor with a glowing red crystal in the chest piece. She touches it, and after waking up from a blackout, she now sees a man with hundreds of chains all over his body. He doesn’t speak, but uses his chains like tentacles to manipulate things around him and protect Sweetie Belle. Who is trying to figure out who this man is, but soon discovers something bigger is at play.

The ponies in this fic are humanized, they still use magic, have wings, and can manipulate the earth.

Thoughts?

go for it!
focus on where it ends to avoid writer's block and you just remberto save constantly i like it and i want to see it.
also idea in my head while picturing that is sweetie is given some power from the gem and the robo armor wants it back^^ would make a good plot.

that's what i see when i read this by itself. elaborate with me?

6982235 How come a human armor fits Sweetie Belle?

She doesn’t wear the armor, she just touches a red gem and now she sees this creepy looking man.

6982288 Did she summon him? How did he survive for so long? Who is he fighting?

Your story sounds quite complex.

You’ll just have to wait.

6982367 I'm an expert when it comes to waiting.

Okay, I'll be honest: this premise left me with a bad first impression. I got to the part about the chains, and my reaction was "oh boy, time for some gratuitous edginess." And, I'm not really sure what to do about it off the top of my head. Do they have to be chains, or could they be something else, like ropes? And if he can manipulate the chains like tentacles, they're not really restraining him, so why are they there? Is it just to look cool? You can certainly do a story like that, but you kinda have to plan around it, make things a little more exaggerated and cartoony.

Anyway, sorry if that came across as harsh. Good luck with your story!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8