Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, Sweetie Belle is immortal, and is turning over 3000 years old today. She is thinking of telling her friends, but doesn’t want to go to... violent means on herself to get them to believe her. Even if she does get them to believe her, how will she ecxplain on how she’d been able to hide such an ability for so long?

However, she’s going to have to answer a few of her friends questions.

Twilight wants to know on how she gained her immortality, and if she knows any spells that have been lost throughout time.

Applejack wants to know on why she decided to tell them now out of all days.

Fluttershy wants to know on what she does in her spare time, and how she deals with loss.

Rainbow dash wants to know if she knew any historical figures, or caught in any epic battles.

Pinkie pie... actually, I’m going to leave Pinkie’s question up to you guys.

Rarity would like to know about her original family, and her travels.

I’d like to hear what you guys think, and maybe come up with some answers.

Have fun.

6867845 It's a nice concept.

However, you need something big for this to work. One doesn't just decide on a whim after 3000 years. She must have a distinct reason for this. Here are some ideas:
- Her potion of immortality is about to run out.
- An old enemy is surfacing and Sweetie Belle needs to get everypony onboard to stop it.
- A pony is on a death bed and only Sweetie Belle can save the pony. But not without revealing her secret
- In a brief moment, Sweetie Belle does something incredible she never did before. Her secret is out.
- Pictures of Sweetie Belle are found in history books.

I was thinking either the last one, her friends start noticing that she hasn’t aged a day since she was adopted by Rarity’s family, or she gets injured in front of her friends, and watch as her injury heals before their eyes.
Either one of those would work.

6867871 3000 years is a long time. Either she's done this a thousand times already or she just slipped big time. Your solutions indicate she's done this hundred times before, I hope your story reflects that.

I like the last one

Comment posted by Justanotherstory26 deleted May 27th, 2019
Comment posted by Justanotherstory26 deleted May 27th, 2019

a. sweetiebot concept
b. sweetie belle is a deity/godess
c. sweetie belle became a lich
d. sweetie belle was from the future
2a. yes, she does knows magic, but will not give any to twilight
a. their cutie mark is causing both Ab and Scoots to become immortal also
b. She "died"
c. she confronts death
a. She deals with it as much as other immortal Twilights stories
b. magic
a. fought in a battle with Celestia and luna
b. yes
5. Do you eat other ponies!?
a.no
b.yes
a.A lot of back story
b. she's a deity
c. Machines/evil experiments

I hope this helps.

I had to read that twice to understand what you were saying, but, yeah, that kinda helps.

sorry, its just that I learnt there was that i' not allowed tabs.

I could imagine Pinkie asking something along the lines of, “What’s it like to lose your head?”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13