Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,766 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

My intentions is that later this month we will release the fourth chapter of my story Ask Roseate Grimsbane and since it is Hearth's Warming season, I was hoping some of you might have more questions for Roseate. We currently have 25 questions, however it would be really cool if we could knock that number up to 30+.

To do so, please go to the story, catch up on the chapters (there is only 3 at the moment) and ask Roseate a question in the comment section of chapter 3.

TAsk Roseate Grimsbane, the Witch
NOT A CLOPFIC! Roseate Grimsbane is a unicorn mare who tries to live as peacefully as she can in Equestria, or as peacefully as you can when you're a witch and your husband is an eldritch being from outside our known universe. Ask her some questions.
Robipony · 106k words  ·  92  3 · 2.3k views

Remember this is the month of Chr... Hearth's Warming, so feel free to ask her some holiday themed questions. :twilightsmile:

The Questions section closes this Tuesday (so I can finish things up and send the chapter out to the proofreader and editor).

Thank you all for reading this thread and I hope to hear from you all later. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1