(J)ROTC BRONIES 37 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Ferote
Group Admin

I am Army JROTC

I am a D&C "Dead ZIP" from the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets. D&C means that I dont have a military contract but I do get a Certificate in Leadership added to my degree. I did two years of AFROTC classes because of requirements for being in the Corps.

Former US Army ROTC, Gopher Battalion at the U of M Twin Cities

Marine Corp Junior Reserve Officers Training Corp as of August 31st 2011.

Swabby.

Former Navy JROTC. Former because I changed schools and my new school doesn't have a JROTC. If I could I'd still be in it.

Any of you guys heard of Civil Air Patrol? Cause that's what I did in high school. Now it's off the Air Force Academy with me. :pinkiehappy:

TAB

U.S. Navy, Atlantic fleet, VFA-103, Flight Lt.

Seamen Scully as of now Idk what my ship I'm on and what not.

Formally an Army JROTC cadet, currently a CAP cadet.

I was in the Naval JROTC branch in my freshman year last year in high school. I was kind of driven off by the new Lieutenant Commander however. She was kind of needlessly harsh with us. To be fair, pretty much everyone else was driven off as well, so it wasn't just me! :fluttershysad:

Air Force Junior ROTC cadet.

Graduated High School as Cadet 1st Lieutenant, RRHS MCJROTC. Spent the next three semesters as part of the SFASU Army ROTC, Lumberjack Battalion, but left before contracting.

Im in Army Jrotc currently im a let 1 and a freshman loving the program though i plan on being in it till i graduate from highschool Cadet Private hooah!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15