G1 Ponies: Credit Where It's Due 379 members · 404 stories
Comments ( 206 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 206

It turns out that part 3 is already out even though it was supposed to be next week. My guess is that IDW thought it would be better to just have around the same time as the others, which is the third Wednesday of each month. However, I won't know if any G1 characters will be introduced just yet, but we'll have to wait and see when getting that comic. From what I've seen online, they may not come just yet, and some of the free preview doesn't give all of the pages, so I can't tell what's going to be in the rest of it. On a side note, I do hope that either this part or the next one will be giving us who we're expecting to make a comeback.

Now I'm starting to wonder if she really will appear in this crossover comic. I thought that she would be introduced in this part, but that's probably not going to be the case. Also, on TV Tropes where this is being mentioned, she was mentioned in what's being known as adapted out, which means that there is no is mention of her despite being the face of G1, though that doesn't necessarily rule out of this comic series altogether. However, I feel that if she was to appear, she would have been mentioned in the description, but that doesn't seem to be the case either. Then again, maybe her introduction was meant to be a surprise. Overall, we'll have to figure out if she will appear alongside the G1 ponies, after them, or just not at all. Unfortunately, only time will tell on what will really happen until then.

I just read the review for part 3 on Equestria Daily, and once again, we won't be seeing any G1 characters, though that will be the case in the next part. What this one focuses on is that they try to get to the bottom of what's going on. However, they don't find themselves in Ponyland until the tail end of this comic. Still, I really wished they didn't give the actual crossover a backseat here as it feels as if this whole series is hardly about it. More importantly, I hope that the G1 ponies mentioned in the description for the next part are just a sample as there would be more especially with someone that some of us are really expecting to see, but we'll only know that when the next one comes out next month, which isn't until 1/26, but it could come out a week earlier as this one just did.

After seeing some pictures of some of the ponies crossing the Rainbow Bridge in the next part, I'm confident that Megan will appear since it goes to her ranch, but only time will tell if that's really the case.

If I'm right and Megan will appear in this comic series, it makes me wonder how she will view the G4 ponies and vice versa. There's a possibility that she might say how some of them remind her of some of the ponies that she once knew. Also, she will probably spend some time staring at Twilight Sparkle at wondering what kind of pony she is being that she has never seen an alicorn before. At the same time, the G4 ponies will probably want to know what kind of creature Megan is and why she is with the G1 ponies. Then there's the possibility of some of the G4 ponies trying to have a conversation with TJ only to find out that he's just a regular pony who can't talk to them, but that's if the G1 ponies bring them to her. Again, we won't know what will really happen and if she will be in it until the next part comes on 1/26.

I really do have to advise to stop getting your hopes up. It doesn't end well in these situations.

In reality, we won't know what really happen in the next part until it comes up on its official release date. I could be right, or I could be wrong, but until then, we'll never know. However, the reasons why I still feel optimistic about Megan's appearance in this comic series is mainly by inference from certain descriptions and looking at certain panels and covers. The first one is that when the third part was originally solicited, it mentioned the Rainbow Bridge and made a question about where it leads to, which almost acts as a foreshadowing to it being crossed, which we know leads to her ranch. Another one is that showing an upcoming panel for the next part shows the G1 ponies crossing it as if they will be meeting her. Let's not forget that the cover for the next part shows them as if they will be crossing that said bridge. Again, until the next part comes out, we won't know. As for what I stated the other day, these are just possibilities that may or may not occur even if she does appear meaning that they could meet her and just cut to the chase with no introduction. From the way I see it, I feel that if the G4 ponies will need a good strategist to help stop the witches and the Smooze, she will most likely be that one especially since she has done it before hence having the experience in helping them.

For those who don't want to get the comics individually or have yet to get any of the parts, there will be paperback book that will have all the parts in it, but it won't be available until August of next year, though you can order it now if you choose to.

First of all, I'm sorry if it now feels as if I'm starting to ramble on this, but with the next part on my mind right now, I would like to get this off of my chest while I'm still thinking about it. Let's right now use the scenario that I'm right and Megan does appear. It would make me wonder if the new witches would actually know about her. My guess is that it could be that they will know about it possibly from another part of the list given from the original witches to tell them to watch out for her, but that's going to be if that will be the case, because I could end up being wrong. Again, we won't know what will really happen until the next part comes out on its official release date. Should I be right, and she does appear, it will make up for the missed opportunity of not having in the actual show itself, otherwise it will become a lost opportunity. However, I will still be getting the next two parts even if she doesn't show up at all, because it wouldn't make sense just to stop just because it didn't go the way I want to, though I will still find it wrong to do G1 crossover while snubbing the character who represented it the most, and that was already done when the third volume of the manga was done when you read Twilight's chapter in that book, so I hope that same mistake isn't done in this comic series as well.

If I'm wrong and Megan doesn't appear at all, I will agree to accept it, and I won't post as if I threw a fit on it. However, that won't change the fact that I feel that she got snubbed as she did in the manga with the page that I showed on here and in several other groups not to mention view it as becoming a lost opportunity. Should I be right, I would love to know what will happen. On a side note, it's not just me who is expecting her to return, because comments on other known MLP sites such as Equestria Daily and Derpibooru are also hoping for that as well, so it shows that I'm not alone here on this.

If I happen to be right and Megan does end up in this comic series, everyone on all known MLP websites and message boards have to thank me due to my inferences that lead to my claim not to mention that I was the one who believed that she would be in it from the start.

Just recently a three-page preview for part 4 just came up on Apple iTunes, and one of those pages showed a flashback of the G1 ponies mentioning how the original witches with the Smooze they created was stopped, and Megan was shown in that said flashback. Now this starts to raise a new question here. Will Megan appear in the rest of this series, or will this flashback be all we will be getting of her? For some reason, I'm still leaning towards a yes especially on the possibility if the G4 ponies will be asking about her still being available. However, we still won't know for sure until it comes out on 1/26 if not earlier like the last one. On a side note, I sort of feel that the story being told felt as if it was rushed, plus Megan is wearing the outfit that she wore from Escape from Catrina rather than what she was supposed to wear in the original MLP Movie. Then again, I was never a fan of her in the frilly overalls and shirt she wore in that said movie and in the TV series, MLP 'n Friends, though I hope that if they do end up actually meeting her, she will have back her cowgirl look from Rescue at Midnight Castle, which was the outfit I pretty much liked the best, because I felt that it was the best when it came to adventures, described her background pretty well, and was probably appropriate seeing that she does tend to ride on some of those ponies. Nevertheless, here is the special preview page that shows her.

Megan is wearing her Escape from Catrina outfit in that flashback. At least it's not the one from movie.

The problem with this is that the rainbow didn't stop the Smooze, it was the Flutterponies that did that.

I won't argue that if they had to do the flashback and make it only one page, they could have at least gotten it right, and we're not alone to this, because there were similar comments over on Equestria Daily that were stating this as well. Then again, maybe there is supposed to be another page for this, but we won't know that until it comes out in about a week and a half. This sort of makes me feel if those over at IDW didn't really see the actual movie. As for the outfit that was used in that panel, I was never a fan of what she actually wore in that said movie and later on in the series, though it could have been because that one might have been easier to draw. I personally saw it as a major downgrade, plus it didn't feel that she looked too old to be wearing it, but also that it looked pretty dated for its time. If Megan had to be given overalls along with a shirt under it, then I don't know why she couldn't have been given a design that would actually work for someone her age at the time rather than what she wound up with. However, I still do wish that her original outfit from Rescue at Midnight Castle was just kept from the start or at least just given back to her when the series began. Part of the reason I liked her cowgirl look the best was because it not only made her feel more suited for adventures, but it also felt appropriate for the fact that she was known in just about every appearance she made with riding ponies as well as stating her background. Nonetheless, I do hope after seeing that preview, it leans more toward her actually making an appearance beyond that flashback, but again, we won't know until it comes out and what will really happen. Perhaps, if she really does make an appearance, she might be given back that original outfit, though it would most likely be for fan service if that would be the case.

I have had concerns about this crossover from the moment it was announced. I'm three issues and it hasn't struck me as being very well written and executed. It also feels like points have not been researched by those doing the writing. If said points aren't be outright ignored.

I just don't know.

And then we add in that we don't know what kind of publishing pressures are going on as well.

It's kind of a bit of a mess.

I'll finish out the series, but I already know that it will leave unsatisfied as a fan of both shows by the end.

I'm pretty annoyed that for us G1 fans, we have to wait for the second to last part for any G1 characters to be introduced. I don't get why they haven't been brought in sooner unlike previous crossovers done in comics with this franchise where the other group is in the first or second part. However, for this one, it's just not the case and the other group just gets a backseat here as if they aren't even that important. I can't seem to understand how you can have a crossover series for this one when the other one is brought in so late into it. Now, I'm starting to feel that even if who I wanted to appear is in it, I'm still annoyed of having to wait so long for that to happen. Keep in mind that IDW won't be doing any other MLP comics after this series, and I hope that if it's being resumed by another comic company, then maybe that one can do another crossover with these two generations that will at least give more to the G1 side unlike what they will be getting in this one.

It's pretty annoying. A better execution would have been nice to see.

Getting back to this comic series, now that we have seen the preview pages, do you think that Megan will make an actual appearance, or will this flashback be all we will be getting of her?

It will flashback in all likelihood.

Seeing her in the actual in the series, well, that has very little chance of happening.

For some reason, I have a feeling that following this abridged and historically revised flashback one of the G4 ponies, most likely Twilight Sparkle, may ask the G1 ponies if they can actually meet her to help stop the witches. Should those ponies say yes, then it's most likely that we will end up seeing her either by them taking them to her or telling them they will come back and bring her over making either one possible. There's also the scenario that even if they do meet her, she might just be there to give them pointers and not participate in the battle itself, but something tells me that she won't sit that one out, because I doubt that she would be aged, and that she will probably want to face them if she's brought in. On a side note, I'm not the only one who is hoping for her return, because I have seen comments on major websites besides here such as Equestria Daily and Derpibooru are hoping for it as well, so I'm not alone here. Again, we won't know what will really happen until it comes out next week.

I couldn't, and don't trust Hasbro to not fuck up the idea if it has occurred to them.

What's more, most who want to see Megan's return don't really know her. So their expectations are likely to be destroyed should it happen.

First of all, I will admit that the Season 10 comics for the FiM series is pretty much a flop. Maybe Hasbro should have just continued the series on TV instead, but they felt that 9 seasons was enough and ended the last one with an epilogue while leaving what was to happen in between unknown. Getting to this particular comic series, I know that it feels messed up, and I already admitted how annoyed I was to only to hear any G1 characters introduced only in the upcoming issue when they should have already been there by now. As for Megan, what makes you think that most don't know who she is? If they want her to return, then they have to know something about her especially when there is a wiki page that states much about her. Also, let's not forget that she is pretty much one of the few characters of G1 to be major, which is why she is regarded as the face of that generation. In all honesty, I will find it just plain wrong to have this crossover without her. Another thing is that I will find that having this with her will make up for what I feel was a missed opportunity for not having some updated version of her in the FiM series. However, this is one upside if she will actually appear in this comic series and that is getting the character that we know and not some revamped version that would have been in the more recent series. On a side note, whenever I watch that Princess Dark Matter video that I found on Youtube, it always makes me think of what a G4 episode would have been like if she was in it.

There aren't as many people who have actually watched this first series in the fandom as you might think. They know Megan by name only by in large part. It basically reputation knowledge, which is not the same thing.

If you're talking about those born in the late 1990's and after, I can understand that, because all of G1 stopped airing on TV by then. However, that doesn't mean that they can't find out about it. For some reason I could never understand why The Hub (now known as Discovery Family) never bothered to air anything of G1 be it the specials, movie, or even the series to give MLP fans the idea of how it began along with the more recent series as they did for Transformers and GI Joe along with the newer series for them as well by giving their original series. They even aired Gem and the Holograms, which is another classic show by Hasbro, at one time yet they couldn't air that. This is probably just a theory I made, but it could have been the case, because I feel that if they did air anything G1 on that channel, there might have been a possibility of bronies both past and present wanting Hasbro to call for giving them either an updated version of Megan or some other human companion especially if the more recent one was made with the original in mind so that it would be similar, but this is just me saying that. Another thing is that when the more recent series was launched, Lauren Faust said that she didn't want any version of her to be in it despite liking the original version where she happened to be the face of that version. When she left, that could have easily reopened that door to place her in, but that didn't happen, which leads to my claim that the only reason she didn't end up there was most likely not knowing how to fit her in due to the format of that said series especially since a good chunk of it wasn't even dedicated to adventure, which was the reason she was there in the first place. Maybe they could have done a special after doing the last season that would allow for Megan to appear by having the ponies face the real Grogar with her being used as a special ally for them, and they can even make it similar to Rescue at Midnight Castle as a special tribute to her. On a side note, I never did consider that background character in the Rollercoaster of Friendship to actually be her, but rather more of an easter egg that was made to just give a reference and nothing more not to mention that girl didn't even have any lines.

However, that doesn't mean that they can't find out about it

True, but this is also where the snag is typically hit. More often than not, they will go to Wikipedia or some other less than reliable source of information. And sure you can guess how that tends to turn out.

Knowing by reputation alone tends to be worse though. I'd rather not get into what I've seen, heard, and experience as a result of that outcome.

For some reason I could never understand why The Hub (now known as Discovery Family) never bothered to air anything of G1 be it the specials, movie, or even the series to give MLP fans the idea of how it began along with the more recent series as they did for Transformers and GI Joe along with the newer series for them as well by giving their original series.

Yeah, I don't get that either. It is confusing that they didn't do that.

They even aired Gem and the Holograms, which is another classic show by Hasbro, at one time yet they couldn't air that.

I didn't know that they had done that. That is news to me.

On a side note, I never did consider that background character in the Rollercoaster of Friendship to actually be her, but rather more of an easter egg that was made to just give a reference and nothing more not to mention that girl didn't even have any lines.

I agree with you on this point. That wasn't really a concerted effort to actually put Megan in EQG. She would likely have been fully grown in that universe and be occupying a position of a teach or administrator at CHS in that case.

I do see that you're thinking about all of this a lot too by the way. And I'm a little worried that you're overthinking it at least a bit, try and ease up on yourself.

True, but this is also where the snag is typically hit. More often than not, they will go to Wikipedia or some other less than reliable source of information. And sure you can guess how that tends to turn out.

Knowing by reputation alone tends to be worse though. I'd rather not get into what I've seen, heard, and experience as a result of that outcome

I get what you are saying, but if it gets more to know about her, I can't seem to argue against that. However, it would have been nice if the G1 Wiki gave more on her and the rest of the G1 characters along with everything else, because it feels that almost everything is a stub there compared to the one that does G4. Also, some of the more later episodes barely have any information if any. Another thing is that I can see that some of the younger MLP fans that know about Megan might just be what I like to call bandwagon fans where they only root for a team when they are actually doing good, but then stop when they are doing bad as opposed to loyal fans, who are with their team no matter what the outcome is. Unfortunately, they aren't old enough as we are to truly know about G1 as we can, so this is the best to get for any younger fans to like her. I can still remember when I did my fanfic, Royal Origins, and someone commented and originally thought that she was a character that I made up until I explained to that person who she was, and that said person understood after that, plus was even surprised to figure out the franchise really is.

Yeah, I don't get that either. It is confusing that they didn't do that.

There were even times where they even aired some G3 movies with one of them being a "A Very Minty Christmas", but I can't remember the name of the other one right now, yet they still couldn't air anything G1 for some reason.

I didn't know that they had done that. That is news to me.

It's actually called Jem and the Holograms, and you would have known when it aired if you checked your local listings on Zap2it, though it doesn't air on TV anymore these days, plus it was even made into a live action movie not that long ago, but it didn't do too good.

I agree with you on this point. That wasn't really a concerted effort to actually put Megan in EQG. She would likely have been fully grown in that universe and be occupying a position of a teach or administrator at CHS in that case.

At least it's good to hear someone else who didn't think that was her. However, whenever I look at the Megan Williams tags over on Derpibooru, they do consider that character to be her even though it wasn't her officially. Also, she sort of looks more towards Molly's age, then she does for Megan. For some reason the frilly overalls do look better on her than it did on the original Megan, but that could also be due to her looking younger and making it feel more age appropriate for her. Overall, if Hasbro had to give the original Megan overalls for both the movie and series, then I don't know why they couldn't have given her one that would have worked for someone of her description and stature instead of what she wound up with, which not only made her feel too old for it, but also looked pretty dated for its time. Still, it would have been better if she was just given her original outfit back because that pretty much stated her background not to mention went well when it came to riding any of the ponies seeing that she was originally dressed as a cowgirl who lived on a ranch.

I do see that you're thinking about all of this a lot too by the way. And I'm a little worried that you're overthinking it at least a bit, try and ease up on yourself.

It's just with the next part coming out next week, this has been on my mind lately, though I'm still confident that she will make an actual appearance and I feel that the flashback shown in one of the preview pages might make me closer to being right, but I won't really know until it does come out.

I can still remember when I did my fanfic, Royal Origins, and someone commented and originally thought that she was a character that I made up until I explained to that person who she was, and that said person understood after that, plus was even surprised to figure out the franchise really is.

I can't say this surprises me.

There were even times where they even aired some G3 movies with one of them being a "A Very Minty Christmas", but I can't remember the name of the other one right now, yet they still couldn't air anything G1 for some reason.

I couldn't say why either.

It's actually called Jem and the Holograms,

Oh, I know. I watched this show when it was first airing too.

Also, she sort of looks more towards Molly's age, then she does for Megan.

Agreed. That girl was just too young for supposedly being Megan.

It's just with the next part coming out next week, this has been on my mind lately, though I'm still confident that she will make an actual appearance and I feel that the flashback shown in one of the preview pages might make me closer to being right, but I won't really know until it does come out.

All we can do is wait.

Let's just say I'm right and she does appear outside the flashback for the moment. Should that be the case, this is what some of the panels may look like. Again, we won't really know if she will really make an appearance until next week.

It helps when you remember to use the reply button.

Either way, that point of those pictures was to show what it might look like if she does show up. If you're asking what those are really showing, it's what I found from the Princess Dark Matter series due to it showing pictures of Megan with the Mane 6. As for that grey alicorn, that's an OC known as Delta Brony, who was made by DashieMLPFiM over on Deviant Art. On a side note, when I watch the video made from this said fanart done by MelonPeaches over on Youtube, it's the closest I can get to having a MLP FiM episode with her in it.

Yes, I'm familiar with it. I've heard like, two or three songs from that series.

The only thing that I can't picture if that was to be an actual episode is seeing the Rainbow of Light making Megan into a Sailor Moon character, and I don't see how that can ever be done. Seeing that this is fan made, I guess you can place anything in it. For some reason the video of this doesn't show how Princess Dark Matter captured Megan, but if you go to the Deviant Art page of the person who made this, it will show how she was captured, which was that Dark Matter was secretly following her back home after Megan went back after the first battle and Dark Matter noticed her relaxing by a tree as an opportunity to catch her off guard and trap in the magic box that she had her in. Another thing I didn't get about this was how she was able to take the cutie marks of the rest of the Mane 6 very easily, but not Twilight Sparkle's. My guess is that Dark Matter probably knows that Twilight will actually put up a fight, so she has to come up with a new plan by capturing Megan to expose a weakness that will make Twilight have to give up her cutie mark in order to have Megan released, though Dark Matter never mentions what will happen if she refuses. Also, I can't understand how getting their cutie marks will make her more powerful as there is nothing behind that but being that Mane 6 represent the Elements of Harmony might be the reason why she is taking them in the first place, because she doesn't seem to want the ones that either Delta Brony or Starlight Glimmer as if they aren't important. As for the other two, they are pretty much useless as Delta Brony did nothing more than just shout the whole time even though he is an alicorn himself and should be able to do something, while Starlight just appears out of thin air around the end and didn't really do anything despite Twilight saying that she did unless that scene wasn't shown. Just to let you know, both Princess Dark Matter and Delta Brony are OCs, so you won't find them anywhere in the MLP franchise. Overall, I wonder if watching the video made with that said fanart makes you wish Megan really was part of the show, because this is probably as close you can get to that.

It's kind of funny that you brought up Megan as a Magical Girl, I'm working on an EQG story where she will be exactly that. No Rainbow of Light though.

For the record, I didn't make either that fanart or the video that went along with that, I just find these things online and post them.

It looks like IDW will be continuing to do MLP comics after all despite claims that they were originally going to stop, but they won't be doing any more for Transformers or GI Joe.

I didn't know there were Dungeons and Dragons comics. It isn't surprising though.

First of all, I don't know what got IDW to change their mind on this. Originally, they said that they were going to stop with MLP comics after this crossover. Also, much of the comics they have done with this franchise hasn't been that good, though there were some that had good moments, but that's about it. One of the few good ones might have been where King Sombra finally becomes good after being reunited with Radiant Hope, but I even I can't get how that makes him turn good in the first place. Also, they could have made the places they have visited look more distinctive, but that didn't seem to be the cases. That sort of makes me feel as if the artists got lazy for that. They couldn't even try to make actual stories for the minor characters be it the series or the movie. Much of this has already been explained on a video of someone reviewing this on Youtube, so I won't go any further, because I'll just be repeating what that person already said. Getting to this crossover, I still feel annoyed having to wait for the next part to finally any G1 characters appear, which I'm not happy about, because I feel that they should have been introduced in one of the previous parts already. Maybe IDW should do another crossover between these two generations where and make it so that the G1 characters got more time as opposed to this one, but that's probably me just saying that. On a side note, I can't seem to picture a crossover involving all generations, because everything between G1 and G4 was just not that notable including Pony Life and even G5, though it's still too early to know what's going to become of that, because I didn't find the movie to be that bad.

With the next part coming out in the next few days, here's my updated summary of inferences that could hint that Megan might just show up, though I could still be wrong despite all of this.

1. On the original solicitation for part 3, there was a mention on the Rainbow Bridge and where it might go to in which G1 fans knows that it leads to her ranch, plus it's mentioned as if it's a foreshadowing.
2. The last panel for part 3 shows the G1 ponies as if they will be crossing that said rainbow and going to her.
3. If the G4 ponies will need a good strategist to help stop the witches and the Smooze that they have created, then it would make sense that Megan would be that one since she encountered the original witches who have done just that.
4. The flashback that the G1 ponies give on the preview pages could be a possible foreshadowing that Megan could show up after this.
5. It would just seem wrong to have this crossover without Megan especially since she is the face of G1.

Note: The last one is more of an opinion than an inference.

You couldn't have a mega crossover like that. It wouldn't work. Even with jettisoning the useless shows like Newborn Cuties and Pony Life, both of which were trend chasing messes, there still way to much ground to cover.

What's more, there are compatibility problems with each series.

That probably is never going to happen especially when much of what was between G1 and G4 along with Pony Life wasn't that notable to begin with. In a way, those characters would probably be useless for the most part. What some G4 fans don't know is that G1 really did have some dark moments that even their version didn't seem to show such as villains that were actually killed when that was hardly the case for G4. As for this current crossover, there's a possibility that the G1 ponies might have told an incomplete story on purpose, and if I'm right about them meeting Megan after the original flashback, they might go to her where she might say the rest of it, but that's only if I end up being right when that part comes out later this week.

With the next part coming out tomorrow, it will be very interesting to see if the inferences I made about Megan showing up in this crossover will be right or wrong, though we won't really know until it comes out.

In just hours, the next part gets released, and I'm starting to feel sort of nervous on whether or not Megan will appear outside of the flashback. Earlier, I noticed some more preview pages that give us to what the first five pages will be. The fourth page shows more of the flashback, and shows what will really happened, though I don't know why Megan is shown riding Firefly even though that pony didn't all appear when I knew she rode Wind Whistler, but at least she is shown in the outfit she should have had from the start, which is her cowgirl look. The fifth page shows G1 Applejack giving Twilight Sparkle the locket that has the Rainbow of Light, which could mean one of two things. It could mean that the G1 ponies could get her later or it's a nail in the coffin and she won't appear at all. There are still more pages to go, and there could still be hope, or the inferences I made will just end up being wrong. For me, if she does end up appearing in the end, it does make up for the missed opportunity of her not being in the show, plus the last manga already botched up that up, and I don't want this comic to do the same and give her nothing but a cameo and a snub. I really could use some support here. Unfortunately, there are no such things as consolation prizes just for trying in real life. Maybe I should take some time off if I'm wrong, so that nobody will rub it in my face for making all those inferences and being wrong. Nonetheless, here are the other preview pages.

I've noticed another error, Gusty and Sweet Stuff got Smoozed, not Gusty and Magic Star.

I'm beginning to think they don't have all of the details from the movie.

Although I haven't gotten the next part, I have heard some reviews on it, though I will be getting it next week when it comes after ordering it Amazon due to not being able to get at a comic bookstore. For a crossover series, it feels as if the other group not only gets a backseat but is treated more like lip service. Also, if they had to use a handful of G1 characters, then I don't know why they couldn't have used the ones that were more notable and even major if you know what I mean by that rather than just put certain characters at random. I will still get the last part despite this, but I really thought that this could have been done better. Just like Volume 3 of the MLP Manga, this crossover comic series gives another slap in the face to G1. Nevertheless, here's what to expect in the next part, but these are just preview pages.

Where did Minty come from?

That one is most likely from G3.

She certainly looks like it.

The original Bon Bon isn't part of G1 either, but rather G1.5 when she appeared in MLP Tales.

Yeah, that Bon Bon was first seen in 1992.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 206