Pokémon Fics 1,672 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Alright, people, you got Pokemon Z... Happy now?:ajbemused:

Oh, and before you ask, I'm not upset about the Direct or anything, just disappointed by how greedy, impatient, etc. the fans are.:facehoof:

Indeed =3 Heh.... I'm gonna take a wild guess.... but I would be amazed if we do get brand new Mega Evolutions. :3

Cause the last time we got new Mega Evolutions was all the way back in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. :)

It's fine. :) After all.... this was a really big curveball that no one saw coming. ^^

I feel like when Raquelle won the beach contest in Barbie

Heck, never mind Kalos, WE GOT A NEW LEGENDS GAME! HYPE!

Yeah I saw anyone got new Mega Evolutions predictions?

I'm hoping for a Mega Roserade :3

Cause ya know... what with Roserade being my favorite Pokémon and all that. X3

Ah there was a cut Jinx Mega Evolution hopefully they can finally make that. And also a Flygon that can Mega Evolve into a Bug/Dragon.

Mega Flygon would be noice too :3

Honestly, I never thought we get a new Pokemon Legends game and I've never played Pokemon Legends Arceus cause I was mostly done with Gen 4. Anyway, Gen 6 is my favourite generation cause we got Mega Evolution which will be in this game, but we didn't that much info of the game. I wonder which starter will be in this game?

Good question regarding the starters.

I do hope Fennekin will be there. X3

Well, I do have a feeling that they will be wild Pokémon just like the Sinnoh starters from Pokémon Legends Arceus.

True. True.

But hey: If Fennekin does become one of the starters and of course not a Wild Pokémon... man.... I'll be damned =3

I really like Fennekin, it's one of my favourite starter Pokémon. I don't give a damn what the rest say about Delphox, I really think it's a good design.

Same here about Delphox. :)

I mean the best thing about it: It broke the long streak of a Fire-Fighting Type at it's final evolution since Generation III. ^^

Exactly! However I do like Fire/Ghost type combo and we have that in Pokemon Legends Arceus and Scarlet/Violet.

You're not wrong on that. ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18