It's quite simple, just love Church... 31 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'm scared.
Does anyone know his email, or any other way to contact him?

bookplayer
Group Contributor

Yeah, a few of us have an email, and I'm on his facebook (which he rarely uses.) Also, I know he gets email notifications for PMs.

I'm hesitant to hand out someone else's email, but if you want I'll ask if I can give it to you, when he gets back to me about what all this is about.

648221 So then is he leaving FiMfiction? Why is he doing that?! he's made absolutely NO comments or laid out ANY thoughts on leaving from what I've seen. I wouldn't expect him to just up and leave without telling us why!

I'm seriously starting to have a panic attack right now it I don't even know if it's even worth while to have!

all the stuff on his channel seems to have been taken down too all that remains is a small poem thingy that makes me really sad.

I don't know if I can take this.

bookplayer
Group Contributor

Calm down there.

I don't know what he's thinking, yet. This is just as much of a surprise to me as everyone else.

The last time this happened, back in September, he had a major issue in his life. I trust him not to do this for drama, but equally I trust that if he was hurt/in danger/anything really bad, he'd let us know. Probably he feels like he needs time away from the pressure of writing, for whatever reason.

I'll post here as soon as I know something.

Comment posted by ToriBoshi42 deleted Jan 23rd, 2013

I certainly hope you're right. I also hope that if this is true he comes back one day.

We'll be waiting.

Weird. I JUST spoke to him on Skype a few hours ago and he didn't mention anything... All his stories are intact though. I hope everything is fine...

bookplayer
Group Contributor

If you talk to him again, and he tells you what's going on, let us know what you can.

bookplayer
Group Contributor

648205>>648268>>648882
Okay, just got a PM from Church, telling me that while he is fine, "Church" is dead. No idea what this means. I'll let people know if I find out more, if you guys will do the same.

I found out what happened. Right now not in a position to explain for privacy reasons and that I am bot at home. Doing this on a mobile.

Bad news is that he's gone until further notice. It is unfortunate but for legit personal reasons. Best not to all crowd and bother him. Ask if you must, leave him a pm letting him how much we will miss him but let's all respect his decision and not give him extra pressure. If he wants to come bck one day he will by his own volition.

That's all I am at liberty to say.

648932>>648322>>648299
I can also confirm that along with Church, he and 3 others, FattyMagee1, asr3 and sparkfyre have all left, all doing the same thing -
clearing their profile pages (but leaving blogs and stories intact) and posting a simple 5 line poem (the same one) to each of their bios.

I really don't think this is a questionable act. In the end, if Church wants to return, he'll probably do so in his own way.

Well, wishing you well, Churchy. I'm leaving this group. It's what he would have wanted.

Goodbye, all!

Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

I guess there's nothing left to do, save bid you adieu.

Au revoir, Church.

As you left us, I too leave you.

Has the passing on of the e-mail been affirmed?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13