It's quite simple, just love Church... 31 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Church
Group Admin

Did... did you just read that correctly? DO THINE EYES DECEIVE THE?

Nope. You see it!

I've got a lot of writing to do currently. Of Moments and Melodies update, something called The Collaboration, which is something I cannot divulge the secret of right now among other things. The thing is... I also have a lot of time.

And so, would you like to see an idea of yours written by me? Probably not. But you can anyway! Please make your idea a short one-shot. To introduce another chapter fic would be... dreadful.

This is how you are going to win. What is my favorite color? *disclaimer: you are allowed to vote multiple times, however, you can only vote one color in each post. I will either say you are right or wrong, and only then you can vote again.*

Cheaters will die.

Go!

Church
Group Admin

You sooooo love pink.
:pinkiehappy:

bookplayer
Group Contributor

Red.

And have a cute Fluttershy.

Church
Group Admin

576867 Nope :ajsmug:

576869 You incredible bastard...

And a Fluttershy to flaunt it? I'm beginning to wonder if I've told you this. I don't think I've told anyone...

In any sense, you win. :heart:

bookplayer
Group Contributor

You've never told me, but the way I guessed wasn't entirely fair. To that end, I'd be happy to offer the chance to give a different question, if you'd rather give the fic to someone else.

If not, I promise I won't make you write more shipping.

Church
Group Admin

576891 Oh? No, it is yours for the taking. You can make me write shipping if you want (I just did anyway). Clop is bad though. I will say, any clop I write will be the worst atrocity to the genre ever seen by human eye.

bookplayer
Group Contributor

As tempting as that is. . . I think I'll make you write a comedy. A non-meta comedy. With canon characters.

One of my requests from the fic exchange I ran, which wasn't used, was that Rainbow Dash is selected to give a short presentation on the weather to the Ponyville Schoolhouse, and tries to turn it into the "Rainbow Dash Weather Spectacular." You can decide if she succeeds or fails at this, and the foals reactions.

I will not be held responsible if you make the feature box.

Church
Group Admin

576918 Okay. How long do I have to write this? I might just be idea generating over the next day or so.

I probably will not make the box. I'm not lucky enough :pinkiesad2:

bookplayer
Group Contributor

Take as long as you want. Honestly, I won't be mad if you never get done. But I think it'd be a really funny fic if you wrote it.

Church
Group Admin

576948 It will be finished quicker than you think :twilightsmile:

Ship Spike with either Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, or Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash being the most important if you had to pick one. And yeah, just a short 2 to 4 thousand word one shot would do the trick.

Church
Group Admin

576985 You are too late. bookplayer has already won. And you're looking to kill me, aren't you? Shipping and Spike? I would be in for it...

I'm an avid SpikeDash fan. Hell, I made the SpikeDash group. But then again, MallaJong is the only person to write a successful SpikeDash fic. Really, it's his ship.
But still, make it. Just do it, for me :fluttershysad:

Church
Group Admin

577053 I'm not so much a shipper :pinkiesad2: I don't know how successful I could make it. Especially because Spike's character is very hard for me, and the age difference just irks me. It's why I don't like Sparity.

I... I just wouldn't know what to do...

I don't like Sparity for different reasons.
The easy way out is to have Spike have a crush on Rainbow Dash because he gives up on Rarity for being an impossible catch. Technically, Rainbow wouldn't even have to have feelings for him to make a romantic comedy.
Or you could employ the comedy trick where you just ignore things that don't make sense. Case in point: Life and Times of a Winning Pony by Chengar Qordath. Almost everypony is a lesbian in it, and no explanation is given. Just the sort of letting-it-go kind of things that is admittedly hard.
And also, Spike shipfics are possible. They are.

Church
Group Admin

577080 I do believe they are possible, surely. But honestly I'd have a better time with an Apple Bloom x Spike ship or a Sweetie x Spike ship. I just simply cannot envision a pairing between Spike and any of the mane six, regardless of what I tried to do with it.

Well at least do Spike x Scootaloo. I don't get why everyone does Apple Bloom.
Or better yet, Diamond Tiara. That would be fun. I mean, it's a similar personality as Rarity, so there we go.

Church
Group Admin

577113 lol, Diamond Tiara. Wreak havoc on the CMC.

please do it. Just a short one?
I'll be your best friend!

Church
Group Admin

577126 Dear me I'm in trouble.

Maybe... maybe someday... but first, I will write those things that I have said I need to write...

yeah, I have that problem a lot. I'm pretty bad about finishing multi-part fics.

And actually, you don't need to do it if you don't want. I actually want to write this. It sounds like a great time to me.

Church
Group Admin

577145 I say do it, filly! If you want, I will certainly read it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26