It's quite simple, just love Church... 31 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

The latest heartfelt offering from our esteemed Church is a breathtaking account entitled Cloud Fishin'.

To quote one EXTREMELY SVELTE AND GORGEOUS reader:

"This story is so beautiful in so many ways. It's creatively complex, appealing to many emotional points and regards, whilst maintaining a placid innocence throughout. It's imaginative, and it lends to a time in our lives when exertion, acceptance and gratitude were plainly earned and remained firmly a parental worship."

As fans of Church, I think it completely fucking necessary that we extrapolate upon the pittance of responses offered this wonderful prose - find what is truly in our hearts and bear it thusly! For everyone to see! RIGHT HERE!

No nude pictures though. Also, why did I say fucking? Needless cussword.

Church
Group Admin

481412 Fuck your cussing. It's a fucking nuisance and it needs to fucking stop right fucking now. I use fucking to drive my point home. Fuck.

How's that?

I read the story. It was meh. I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked what the author was shooting for. But the overall message didn't get to me like it should have. Perhaps... perhaps...

Perhaps if the entire mane six perished in some sort of inexplicable, tragic accident? Oh, yes. That would have worked. Massive "feels" as the kids say these days.

Anyway, the story was okay, and don't forget about those nude pics. I mean, no, that's bad. Unless you're a girl. A girl with sexy sex.

Dear god, I'm going to go live in a cave now.

Love you guys!

- Church

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2