• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 299 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 26
 299

PreviousChapters
Epilogue

Author's Note:

I want to thank you all for enjoying my latest Pokémon story. And now, here's an epilogue.

Dressing up in a long sleeve red shirt, blue overalls with the cuffs rolled up, and navy sneakers, Holly Prema walked outside to say hello to a friend. Suddenly, she heard somebody walk behind her. It was Prince Blueblood. He was looking at her with a grim expression. Then, he exploded with anger. "I'll teach you to betray me! You should not go back to being a tomboy."

Scared, Holly Prema ran fast with the arrogant prince pursuing her. Holly came to a nice house. She was let inside as Blueblood caught up to her. He figured to bring her to her parents and have her punished for no reason.

"All right, traitor!" Blueblood huffed. "Your time has come to an end!" He opened the door and poked his head in. "As Team Rocket would say, prepare for trouble, and make it double!"

"Arcanine," Said the voice of an elegant woman, "give our guest a sample of your Flamethrower."

Fire suddenly blazed through Blueblood. The stuck up snob was roasted, and calmly closed the door. "Never mind. Sorry to disturb you."

Blueblood soon ran away like a coward. He ran frantically, realizing that he made a mistake. Inside, the woman, who was actually Spoiled Rich, was petting an Arcanine. "I knew adopting you when you were a Growlithe was a good idea."

In another room, Holly Prema was hanging out with Diamond Tiara and her Eevee.

"It's always nice to have a Pokémon with you." Diamond proudly said. "Right, Eevee?"

Eevee jumped happily as Holly giggled and pet the little Pokémon.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment