• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 299 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 26
 299

PreviousChapters Next
43. Home for the Celebration

Author's Note:

And now, here's the finale of the story.

A passenger plane is in the sky, many passengers look out the window, enjoying the view. Among them is Diamond Tiara. After some time to rest, she is now on her way back to Canterlot. She had a great adventure in the Kanto Region which led her to become the champion.

"Excuse me." Said a young boy with an autograph book. "I saw you win the Kanto Region's Pokémon League. May I have your autograph?"

"I be glad to." Diamond replied.

As Diamond signed the young man's book, an elderly woman got her attention.

"Are you really the Kanto Region's champion?" The lady asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Diamond said as she gives the boy back his book and pen.

"You and your Pokémon were amazing. Especially that Eevee."

"Thank you."

Diamond thought about her friendship with Eevee. Although she left him in Kanto, her friendship will never fade away. As the plane landed, Diamond disembarked. Then, she was greeted by her parents and traveling companions.

"Hi, everybody." Diamond said. "I was hoping you would be here."

"Of course." Filthy Rich replied. "Somebody had to take you back home."

Everybody had a good laugh. Spoiled Rich made an announcement. "I asked the Apple Family if we can have a celebration at Sweet Apple Acres. They agreed."

"Cool." Babs Seed said. "I get to see my cousins again."

"Don't forget Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo." Silver Spoon added. "They and Apple Bloom are a great team, you know."

Soon, the group arrived at Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack saw the group coming. "Hey, Granny Smith! Diamond Tiara and company are here!"

Granny Smith, the patriarch of the family welcomed the group. "Howdy, everybody."

"Howdy, Granny." Filthy Rich said. "I hear this is where we're celebrating Diamond's victory in Kanto."

"Yup. The barbecue is already grilling, and many people are here for the party."

"Then, what are we waiting for?" Diamond said happily. "Let's go!"

"Go ahead, dear." Spoiled Rich said. "You and your friends can go on in."

Diamond and her friends went in the backyard as the party was going on. It was a lot of fun. Vinyl Scratch, also known as DJ Pon 3, was playing the music, Applejack and Big Mac were grilling the food, and Diamond was shating her stories about what she and her friends went through.

"Must've been exciting that you three found Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle." Sweetie Belle said.

"I was even more exciting when we were given the mega stones and keystones for Mega Evolution." Babs added.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were surprised to hear that phrase. "MEGA EVOLUTION?!"

"That's right." Diamond replied. "It was thanks to Mega Evolution that I made it far and won the big event."

The girls clapped for that accomplishment. At another table, Holly Prema watched as she munched on a hamburger.

"The Apple Family are sure good with the grill." Holly chirped. "These burgers are delicious."

Meanwhile, Fluttershy and Zephyr Breeze talked about the adventure from his point of view.

"Was it hard to be a Pokemon trainer?" Fluttershy asked.

"Not really." Zephyr answered. "Some of those tips you gave me really panned out."

"At least you made it to the final battle. Diamond Tiara was very hard to beat."

"She sure was. I think she makes a cool champion."

Rainbow Dash listed to the whole conversation. She was impressed that Zephyr dedicated himself to something worth while. Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie talked to Diamond. "Do you like the banners I posted showing which Pokémon helped you win?"

"I sure do, Pinkie." Diamond answered. "Rarity fell in love with both versions of Ninetales."

Rarity looked at the banners of the winning Pokémon and took pictures with her phone. Sunset Shimmer looked on.

"Needing inspiration for new fashions, Rarity?" Sunset asked.

"I do indeed." Rarity replied. "I love both versions of Ninetales. They are the most beautiful Pokémon I ever seen."

Soon, Twilight Sparkle came to the area with a microphone in her hand.

"Ladies and Gentleman." Twilight announced, hoping up a glass of soda. "Here's to our guest of honor: Diamond Tiara, the Kanto Region Champion!"

Everybody clapped and cheered for Diamond. She was indeed the girl of the hour. Photo Finish took a picture of Diamond, Silver, and Babs. This will be something to remember for a long time. Later that night, the party was winding down, and everyone went home. Inside her own home, Diamond Tiara dressed in her teal long sleeve nightgown.

She looked at her gym badges and her victory trophy. She also has a scrapbook of all of the tomboyish outfits she wore through out her journey.

"Bring a Pokémon trainer was quite an experience." Diamond said to herself. "Meeting many different kinds of Pokémon, battling interesting opponents, and shutting down those thugs of Team Rocket. I wonder if Jessie and James found a new calling since Giovanni is gone."

She then heard a knock on her door. "Come in?"

In steps her mother. She has a pleasant look on her face. "Ready for bed?"

"Yes, mother. Just remembering the good times on my journey."

"Well, here's a big surprise for you."

In walks a familiar sight. Diamond was surprised to see what it is. "EEVEE!"

It was indeed Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. It helped Diamond throughout her whole journey. But, Diamond was confused.

"How did Eevee come here?" Diamond asked.

"Professor Oak stopped by a half hour ago." Spoiled Rich answered.

"Must've been while I was looking at my scrapbook."

"He figured you and Eevee are such a good team, he didn't want to break it up."

Eevee soon jumped into Diamond's arms. She was very happy. "I guess you want to stay with me. Huh, Eevee?"

Eevee nodded yes as Diamond cuddled her Pokémon friend. Spoiled Rich decided to leave them be as she closed the door. Later, Eevee was cuddled up on a spare pillow on the floor. Diamond turned off the light and they both fell asleep. The two friends probably dream of their good times together. This ends...

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure

THE END

PreviousChapters Next