• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 1,843 Views, 83 Comments

Spike's New Adventure - San Dragon



Spike decided that being a servant is not the life worth living, so he decides to chase after a new purpose in life.

  • ...
1
 83
 1,843

Equus' Origins

Author's Note:

After much thought and consideration with the ideas I have in mind, I'm changing the rating from E to T just to be safe. Thanks for waiting patiently for this chapter.

Before the world of Equus came to creation, a tribe of Valkyries had departed from a dying planet and sought to recreate life through harmony after witnessing death and destruction from the world they used to occupy and attempting to bring goodness. In the world they left, most of the gods and goddesses that used to command the inhabitants forsook the mortals after their ignorance became intolerable, which resulted in the demise of life for everyone. The gods and goddesses believed mortals would never learn, and they decided to return to the high heavens, forgetting their creations and calling them bad dreams.

The Valkyries refuse to give up on life after witnessing some good amid the chaos and hold their friends' memories. In honor of the fallen, the Valkyries vowed to find a new planet, bring life, and use their experience to prevent history from repeating itself.

After eons of searching through the cosmos, the Valkyrie Sisters located the perfect planet, untouched by the gods and goddesses; however, the world they've entered is desolate, bland, cold, and rock. There are no green pastures, open waters, wind, skies, nothing beautiful. The Valkyries knew there'd be hard labor to fulfill their promise to honor their friends but wondered how long the process would take.

Before the Valkyries prepared the foundation of their world, two goddesses watched their pathway to restore life into the empty void; they were fond of their determination, honor, and deliverance to bring life in memorial of the friends they made during humanity's final hour. The first goddess is Gaia, bound by nature's beauty with the potency to create what the Valkyries desired. The second goddess is Eurynome; she can produce life according to the desires of the Valkyrie Sisters.

The Valkyries agreed not to create life based on humanity but chose sentient animals. They remembered how deadly humanity can become under bad influence and how quickly they turned away from the gods and goddesses after the warnings they gave, which humanity chose bloodlust, destruction, and greed over peace, love, and unity. Various trials using the human race proved futile, and in honor of the Valkyrie Sisters' friends, they chose their favorite animal as the inhabitants to form societies across the globe.

Gaia wastes no time creating green pastures, fields, forests, woods, jungles, plains, open waters, streams, snowy landscapes, savannahs, deserts with oases, mountains, blue skies, clouds, plants, islands, beaches, lakes, waterfalls, swamps, volcanic landscapes, and islands. Gaia used her might for nine days without rest to ensure the world was similar to the one humans occupied and destroyed with their vast technology and pollution. Everything is beautiful, plentiful, full of peace and happiness, and the Valkyrie Sisters roamed and enjoyed the breathtaking scenery; it's no longer cold except for the regions that have snow, but everything else feels warm and cozy. They flew through the blue skies, swam the ocean waters, rolled on the green pastures while feeling the soft, fresh grass, drank the fresh water from the lake and streams, ate fruit and vegetables from the bushes, trees, and crops, leaned on the trees, watched the stars at night, and slept peacefully on the fields.

Although Gaia is already a goddess among the high heavens, the Valkyrie Sisters decided to document a legend for the inhabitants to be grateful for creating the new world. They decreed Gaia as Gaea Everfree and dedicated a forest known as the Everfree Forest, filled with mysterious life, plants, and herbs to create medicine and potions necessary or enjoy something new.

Eurynome decided to inspect the world after watching the Valkyrie Sisters blissfully frolic after Gaia finished her work. The walk took two years to fully relish, take notes, drink, swim, eat fruits produced by various bushes and trees, rest in different regions, slowly becoming in love with the world the Valkyries want to establish rather than living in the high heavens with egotistical gods and goddesses after abandoning all life, not just one world, but everything. For Eurynome, simple life has more pleasure, and after her exploration, she knew where to place many sentient animals for societies once she heard from the Valkyrie Sisters.

Brynhildr, the leader of the Valkyries, was the first to tell Eurynome about her friend Ember's animal selection from the human world before it imploded. Ember's animal was the dragon. Although they are non-existent, the lore of dragons was fascinating for Ember from many shows, movies, comics, video games, and books, and her wish was to fly with them. Eurynome uses her potency to create the first ten dragon eggs for Brynhildr to nurture and raise near the volcanic island and landscape. Brynhildr did what Eurynome decreed and left her sisters; she flew towards the volcanic region.

Eir, the Valkyrie of Medicine, told Eurynome about her friend, Zene's favorite animal. Zene loved zebras, and his native land was Africa before war broke out and decimated life because of nuclear warfare. Zene would tend to every zebra in sickness and helped bring birth, which is why Eurynome conjured a herd of zebras for Eir and told her to take them by the deserts with oases and grasslands. Eir accepts the advice and dedicates Zene's honor by teaching the zebras about medicine, different herbs, and potions.

Geirahöð, the Valkyrie of Spears, told Eurynome about her friend, John's favorite animal. John loved horses. He was a farmer living on the ranch, tending to the needs of every horse, leading a herd of ponies or sheep while riding on his mare, Mercedes. Eurynome remembers the magnificence and beauty of horses and ponies, so she used her prowess to create two herds of horses and ponies to co-exist in harmony. Eurynome instructed Geirahöð to be mindful of the herd and have them explore the lands until they find a region worth resting and expanding. Geirahöð uses her spear as a shepherd's staff to guide the herd safely; after waving to her sisters, she hopes John is watching from above as she'll continue his legacy until the herds dictate on their accord to live. Her sisters, Geirdriful, Geiravör, Geirönul, and Geirskögul, asked to come along, considering their friends loved unicorns and pegasi; Geirahöð accepts their welcome, considering two herds may be challenging to nurture and raise in solitude. Geirdriful, Geiravör, Geirönul, and Geirskögul's friends were Abigail, Clay, Teresa, and Maverick, who used to be part of a fan club that featured an anime. Eurynome decided that unicorns and pegasi should co-exist with the horses and ponies as a family, so she conjured two more herds, one for the pegasi and the other for the unicorns. Abigail, Clay, Teresa, and Maverick were once brothers, sisters, and cousins when Geirdriful, Geiravör, Geirönul, and Geirskögul met them during an evacuation before a bombing run decimated their homes.

Göll, the Valkyrie of Tumult, remembers Gabby's favorite animal since her wings reminded him of the creature. Gabby loved griffins. Mythical to her, she loved the idea of a fusion-type animal soaring the skies, hunting for prey, and protecting shrines or anything of value. Griffins are common for Valkyries, so Eurynome conjures a nest containing eggs for griffins. She tells Göll to take the nest of the tallest tree on the west side where they can stretch their wings and teach them to fly, drink, and hunt since the tallest tree is at the center of a forest.

Göndul, the Valkyrie of Magic, tells Eurynome about Christina's favorite animal, the caterpillar that enters a chrysalis to become something magnificent. Since caterpillars are bugs, Eurynome remembered how pegasi and unicorns would be cousins for the horse and pony herds; Eurynome decided to create something unique for Göndul in honor of Christina. She combined the traits of the chrysalis with the stages of ponies, unicorns, and pegasi, thus bringing forth the first-ever changeling. Göndul stared at the colorful four-legged bug and smiled at him; Eurynome generated nine more changelings for Göndul to care for where there were tons of vegetation. Göndul accepts the slight change and hopes Christina will love the new breed to honor her legacy as a bug lover. Göndul departs and heads east, where there is plenty of water and green pastures for the changelings to roam and eat plentifully.

Gunnr, the Valkyrie of War, was there during World War Three when she stumbled upon a small hut with one villager living in the fields of Tibet away from civilization. Aden, the villager, notices the Valkyrie gathering her breath from striking many missiles that would have burned the crops of an entire continent. Gunnr told Eurynome about Aden's animal of loving yaks ever since he moved away from his native land in Pakistan. Aden wished he could have been bold and proud like his family, but he didn't want the influence of bloodlust and violence corrupting his mind. Eurynome could only imagine Aden's demise, so she created the yaks as bold and proud and then decided to name their country Yak Yakistan in honor of Pakistan. Gunnr believes the yaks would be sustainable in snowy regions, so she took the flock there.

Herfjötur, the Fetter Valkyrie, remembers her friend David from New York mentioning much about the buffalos rampaging on the fields, which was football for humanity. She didn't quite understand the game's charm but understood the animal and what it represented. Instead of creating a vigorous mindset for the buffalo, Eurynome went with the calmer sense, one with a spiritual taste of understanding the land and having an annual tradition of running on their chosen sacred ground to change the term of rampaging on the fields. Eurynome advised Herfjötur to bring the tribe of buffalos toward the desert near a riverine, allowing them to express their thoughts and find their spiritual connections with the earth and environment.

Herja, the Valkyrie of Devastation, remembers a sickly young girl who would draw paintings of mythical creatures with the dreams of becoming a talented artist someday. Her favorite are the hippogriffs, considering she had a pet eagle named Glider. Like griffins, hippogriffs are common for gods and goddesses, so allowing a breed of hippogriffs to exist sounds fantastic. Eurynome decided to give the hippogriffs an added ability, unlike any other creature she conjured except the changelings. Eurynome granted the hippogriffs the capability to transform from their earth form into aquatic, which amazed Herja. She hoped Olivia, the sickly young girl, would love the idea from the heavens as she peacefully roamed without any sickness.

Hlaðguðr Svanhvít remembered a young woman named Aria, singing daily to work on her performance for a play before the war began. Hlaðguðr Svanhvít asked Aria if she was going to be the mermaid during the musical, but Aria told Hlaðguðr Svanhvít her role as a siren and how she would attract luring victims through hypnotic melodies. Aria even thought about wearing a jeweled collar to portray the activation of using magic during the performance, which gives Hlaðguðr Svanhvít the idea of having some sirens use their melodies as remedies instead. Eurynome loves music, and having sirens sing peacefully rather than deceptively sounds delightful. After creating ten sirens, she tells Hlaðguðr Svanhvít to go to one of the beaches and raise the sirens, to which she complies.

Hildr, the Valkyrie of Battle, told Eurynome about Antonio's animal, though it's mythological, as the previous mythical creatures stated. Antonio loved the minotaur and always wanted to go to a Chicago Bulls game wearing a minotaur costume to represent. He wants to combine the team's name with his love for Greek Mythology since he read every story and several movies. Eurynome finds it adorable that the man tried new things and proceeds with creating the minotaurs. They have different color physiques to make them unique, and Hildr took them where she saw fit.

Hjalmþrimul, the Valkyrie of Clatter, mentions a beloved movie featuring a lion, a witch, and a wardrobe with many creatures within that lived in either harmony or in fear because of their rulers. Hjalmþrimul remembers the children loving centaurs and how mighty they were during the battle. Eurynome allows the centaurs to uphold magic properties by ingesting or taking what was around them for spiritual connections and creating spectacles after she created a herd of them. Hjalmþrimul hopes the children from the orphanage can enter new lives as these centaurs and perhaps prepare for battle against any harmful threat not of this world.

Hervör Alvitr, the Valkyrie of the All-Wise, tells Eurynome about a show dedicated to gargoyles that many loved and had a cult following; her friend, Jamal, drew sketches of his version of a gargoyle, thus becoming an artist before his demise as a soldier, during World War Three. His younger brother, Tyreek, drew centaurs becoming brothers with gargoyles. Hearing the story, Eurynome created the first ten gargoyles and told Hervör Alvitr to follow her sister, Hjalmþrimul, so the two species could live in harmony and embrace each other as families in honor of the children.

Hlökk, the Valkyrie of Noise, reveals her tale about meeting a dog owner named Derek; he loves dogs and would foster puppies whenever he finds a stray near his home or trying to survive in the cruel city of Cleveland. Dogs are known as man's best friend, and Hlökk saw it firsthand but also experienced the dark side of man and dogs. Derek also had a profession in jewelry and would give every dog and puppy a collar with some bling and once jokingly call them diamond dogs. Eurynome creates a unique breed called the diamond dog that searches for gemstones or anything shining in honor of Derek's love for dogs and passion for his profession. Hlökk took the canines and flew toward a mountain with jewels diamond dogs could dig and preserve for eons.

Hrist, the Valkyrie of Legendary Quaking, remembers sitting in Greenland, watching a beautiful spectacle in the skies known as the aurora borealis. She saw a group of college kids stargazing and didn't bother noticing her a few feet away. When Hrist approached them, they weren't afraid, welcomed her company, and spoke about the joys of life outside the corruption of tyrants, government officials, and political nonsense that wasn't helping the people. The college kids had an art project of pondering new species to exist in the winter wonderland. Each said snow yeti, a combo of a yeti-ape, yeti-dog, and a hedgehog. Eurynome already sees a nation in the making and tells Hrist to take Hrund, Kára, Mist, Ölrún, Róta, Randgrid, and Ráðgríðr to raise a storm nation down south from what would be Yak Yakistan. The sisters comply after mentioning some animals that won't be building societies since there has to be some countermeasure for livestock.

Þrima, the Valkyrie of Silence, tells Eurynome about Jasmine's favorite mythological animal, the kirin. During her youth, Jasmine believed the kirin were distant cousins of unicorns. Eurynome is aware that the kirin are creatures that possess menacing abilities to incinerate people of sin and wickedness, which would be hard for them to burn creatures of harmony, so Eurynome removed that factor, gave the kirin magic properties but made one with nature and enjoy the bliss of mother nature. Þrima took the kirin to one of the eastern forests to raise and live quietly.

The rest of the Valkyrie Sisters, Sanngriðr, Sigrdrífa, Sigrún, Skalmöld, Skeggöld, Skögul, Skuld, Sveið, Svipul, Þögn, Þrúðr, mention animals such as cows, deers, cats, different breeds of dogs, eagles, parrots, avians, and other filler animals that would now become wildlife creatures to live away from societies. Eurynome replicated many forms and altered some appearances to live in isolation or unity across the lands. The process after Eurynome heard and listened to the many backstories took two months.

When Eurynome returned to the high heavens, the Valkyrie Sisters anointed Eurynome as a Celestial for bringing birth to various creatures to start anew in life.

At first, after a hundred years, the creatures living in harmony with the Valkyrie Sisters were prospering until the cycle of life deteriorated. Since the world began as a one-sidedness, there were many complexities in the way of life and balance. First of all, with every creature living in unity, there was no death, and no death increases the population; second, crops didn't regrow after bearing fruit and vegetables, making food scarce for many creatures; third, emotions became null void with every creature smiling widely, which was disturbing for every Valkyrie Sister, even when they inflicted pain, they don't acknowledge or react in agony; fourth, the Valkyrie Sisters understood why there was an equilibrium with the humans and their world.

Even with the idea of an eternity of ever-longing peace, there are complications in creating the perfect world, and the Valkyrie Sisters knew what must happen despite not feeling welcome to bring devastation after promising their friends that their legacies would continue. After days of nonstop conversations with Gaia and Eurynome involved, they agreed to create the countermeasure to fix the problems their world is enduring. Eurynome and Gaia combined their energies with the Valkyrie Sisters to produce the first-ever Demon of Disharmony.

The first Demon of Disharmony took an image of a blue ram with wicked dark magic, thus becoming Grogar, the Father of Monsters. With his newfound power, Grogar created hydras, chimeras, timberwolves, cockatrices, windigos, manticores, and bearbees. He unleashed his creatures and sparked the first sin, which was murder, and after that, the world lost grip of becoming one-sided. Grogar created hatred, evil, death, violence, fear, pain, sadness, and many more negative emotions and actions for every creature as the Valkyrie Sisters, Gaia, and Eurynome watched and wondered if the gods and goddesses who created humanity had done the same sequence or different.

Grogar ran amuck for a decade before tribes of every creature started to transform and become fighters, warriors, wizards, and defenders with newfound purpose in their lives. Many of those creatures took homage to the Valkyrie Sisters to work diligently as a unit to stop the evil from winning every battle.

Unfortunately, the Valkyrie Sisters, Gaia, and Eurynome, declared to produce more Demons of Disharmony since one would not be enough to sustain their world of equilibrium for eons to come; however, there was a spectator amid the chaos, which caught his attention from the high heavens after every god and goddess notice the new beauty the Valkyrie Sisters, Gaia, and Eurynome forged. Loki, the God of Trickster, saw the new world run by creatures instead of humanity and decided to include his trickery to cause chaos and mischief.

The second Demon of Disharmony is known as the Shadow Stalkers, which are similar to changelings with their adaptability of altering their shape and physique by luring their victims into another shadowed space for consumption or infesting their minds with hypnotism by making false promises of granting unrivaled power to dominate the wills of many creatures by possessing their bodies.

The third Demon of Disharmony is called Pandemonium, with the aptitude to produce anything with a simple, creative thought. Pandemonium is an enormous red snake; he infected the changeling's nation and transformed them from colorful, peaceful bug-horses into darkened, vile, demented creatures with the starvation of draining love from every living animal; they are carapace-like, furless exteriors, webbed manes, and tails, blue non-reflective eyes, fangs, bent horns, jagged ears, insect-like wings, and holes in their legs. Pandemonium started the first rumor about the changelings sucking the love out of everyone's bodies which struck fear among the world.

The fourth Demon of Disharmony would be a Queen of the new menacing changeling nation since they're sporadic without leadership; some Valkyries implanted their knowledge and wisdom of magic and warfare into the Queen, thus making her a formidable foe to many kingdoms. The Queen's name is Juniper, for she has dark orange eyes with elongated oval pupils, an orange mane and tail, orange-gray chitinous plating over her midsection, a twisted unicorn horn, a pair of tattered insectoid wings, and a sharp pair of fangs. Since Pandemonium started a rumor about the changeling nation, Juniper unleashed her wrath upon a floating city the pegasi produced and drained their love, which sparked a first-ever war between ponies and changelings.

Some of the Valkyrie Sisters watching the war enveloped wanted to partake and protect the ponies from the changelings; however, Brynhildr forbade her sisters from interfering when they required creating the balance beam since there's more harmony than anything, to begin with. Due to pegasi and unicorns improving on their craft as ponies gathered strength, they worked together to fight the invading changelings from devouring their love and energy. Queen Juniper, with her vast understanding of war, dominated the pony nations until two powerful unicorns rose to power and thwarted the Queen momentarily with their combined efforts.

The fifth Demon of Disharmony is the Dragon of Greed, Fafnir. When dragons were born, Brynhildr raised them to become noble and honorable; however, with Fafnir around, he altered the code of dragons and corrupted their minds. He started a revolution with the world changing that dragons can become mightier through greed and demonstrated the altercation of his size by becoming a hoarder. Greed allows any dragon to become enormous with their strength to crush mountains at ease, breathe immense fires that would melt any rock, and break the sound barrier with their flight speed. Fafnir also introduced a gemstone of various colors and devoured them, claiming the treasure as delicious as any vegetation. Some dragons were unsure about the change since their mother, Brynhildr, taught them many life lessons; however, with war, chaos, enslavement, and destruction looming, the rest of the dragons didn't want to face oblivion or become slaves. They decided to go against their teachings and become vicious and brute dragons to dominate any kingdom daring to step into their volcanic lands.

At this point, the Valkyrie Sisters, watching the progress of their Demons of Disharmony, made them mourn, knowing that they didn't have much of a choice after witnessing the disturbing nature of a world doomed to one-sidedness. The Valkyrie Sisters would have a new level of respect for some gods and goddesses who stood by and watched the events unfold on humanity to create the perfect balance beam. They are doing the same thing, but when they see that disharmony has become one-sided within their world, they'll swoop in and cease the madness before it spreads even more.

The Valkryie Sisters decided to create one last Demon of Disharmony in case one of their creations gets vanquished during battle or endured a setback that causes a chain of events to unfold and obliterate them. With that decision, Loki, the Trickster God, made his move after spying on the Valkyrie Sisters, Gaia and Eurynome.

The sixth Demon of Disharmony is Ahuizotl; he uses charms and relics to deceive the masses and turn them evil by granting them dignifying cursed magic. He once gave three sirens amulets to match their beauty and transformed them into maddening beasts hellbent on enslaving species. He traveled to a nation run by ponies, unicorns, and pegasi in an attempt to grant them an amulet worth more power than the Valkyrie Sisters, which all declined except for two towering unicorns driven by greed after witnessing the abandonment of their supposed goddesses when sin gave birth and during the war with changelings. They possess limited magic, and the duo needed more and thought of using the sun and moon as their equalizer to defeat any evil while becoming goddesses themselves.

Now, Ahuizotl was confused about the two unicorns' desire to become goddesses since his relics and charms didn't uphold that capacity and his instruction after creation to spread disharmony for the goddesses and Valkyries; however, that's when Loki made himself known, giving the influence for the two unicorns to take what's rightfully theirs and control their nation along with increasing Ahuizotl's limited power into tripling it, allowing the relics to have more power than any of the Valkyries for kicks. The relics Ahuizotl gave allowed one unicorn to have some control of the sun and the other the moon. The duo would then curse their goddesses and the Valkyries without Loki's mind trickery, claiming them useless when evil ran amuck and no longer desired their assistance.

The Valkyrie Sisters were furious when they saw Loki's involvement and how quickly the two sisters turned on them while not knowing the full story of why they needed a counterweight. Loki, the Trickster God, implanted humanity's logic and sense into ponies, unicorns, and pegasi to bring calamity again. The Valkyrie Sisters, Gaia, and Eurynome called for all Demons of Disharmony to meet at the Green Mountains to have a conference so they could elude Loki's advances; however, Loki got to every Demon first and convinced them to turn on their creators and dispose of them before they get erased. They came to the Green Mountains, waiting to ambush the Valkyrie Sisters, Gaia, and Eurynome, then dominate the wills of every creature on the planet.

Loki's divine power as a god allowed him to transform the six Demons of Disharmony into the Demon Overlords, making him the seventh to declare war and kill the goddesses since there's nothing to do in the high heavens except eat and drink. He altered the shapes of the Demon Overlords, gave them insight into every battle experience, and unlocked their full potential since Gaia and Eurynome made them well-balanced instead of overpowering.

The Valkyries arrived, well-armed with Gaia and Eurynome, and spoke about the warnings of Loki, the Trickster God's influence to corrupt and overkill the balance beam they worked so hard to achieve. They came late, and it was too late to compromise since Loki had control over the Demons of Harmony. Loki declared war as the planet turned into a hostile takeover; Juniper and her changelings were ready for battle with Fafnir and the dragon army, hoping they'll be more than enough against the thirty-nine Valkyrie Sisters and the two goddesses that brought them birth.

The First World War was immensely personal, bloody, and heartbreaking, with many Valkyries' mental states challenged after the decision to honor their friends' legacies by creating the creatures. They've allowed the corruption and regrettably rue some decisions of not overviewing possible outcomes. Gaia and Eurynome were not fighters but used their powers for defense since the changelings and dragons were proven mightier than the human race for combat.

The Demon Overlords and the creators were evenly matched, with brute firepower, skill, magic, and combat experience. After what seemed to be an eternity of nonstop combat from both sides, the war lasted four days without rest. Countries, nations, and inhabitants were obliterated by the sheer force when many dragons and changelings crash-landed on the ground, weapon debris dropped, creating massive craters, misfire collateral damage in many cities, fields of crop, and the populous, and death upon destruction which wiped out species that were in hiding.

Many Valkyries died fighting while attempting to save the creatures of their friends' legacies. Changelings and dragons met their demise by an angry Brynhildr because Loki influenced betrayal. Queen Juniper got stabbed in the back by Geirahöð's spear; it was a callback to when she declared war on ponies. Ahuizotl's charms and relics got drained of their power after overusing it relentlessly during his battle against the Valkyrie Sisters; he got decapitated by Hlaðguðr Svanhvít after taking Hjörþrimul's sword. Grogar and Pandemonium fled before their lives were taken by the Valkyrie Sisters when they started slaying Grogar's monsters with ease. Shadow Stalkers camouflaged themselves with the environment rather than fight the Valkyries after noticing a pivotal weakness of impact during the war; they cannot inflict any damage unless they possess a body.

Loki was one of the few to survive the war. He was injured badly when Brunhildr, Eir, Geirahöð, Gunnr, Hervör Alvitr, Hlaðguðr Svanhvít, Hlökk, Hjörþrimul, Ráðgríðr, Skuld, Þögn, and Þrúðr approached him, preparing to end Loki's reign for tarnishing their world and creating a pathway to destroying the balance beam for their world to survive. Loki brought an apocalypse because of his interference, and he would pay the consequences with his life. Loki scoffed at the Valkyries since they don't uphold divine power since they are demigoddesses; however, Gaia and Eurynome survived the war and granted the Valkyries the necessary power to slay the God of Trickery. They ended Loki's life, and the war came to an end.

The skies were black with fire and smoke filtering the air, making their world desolate. No creature survived the onslaught of warfare due to the carelessness on both sides, and the Valkyrie Sisters blamed themselves for bringing calamity when they tried to honor the legacies of their friends.

Gaia and Eurynome saw their friends in mourning and took notice of every creature that died now that the world had become one-sided again, but it fell on disharmony. It didn't take long for them to agree on the backup plan they'd secretly spoken about in case a similar event when humanity went extinct happened. Gaia and Eurynome spoke with the Valkyrie Sisters about restoring the world through the second rebirth initiative. The Valkyrie Sisters were confused about their plan and listened attentively to the restoration of their planet.

Eurynome told every Valkyrie that their memories are vital to recreating life; however, it comes at a cost. The Valkyries openly stated the cost would be enough to restore the land and every creature that fell. The price of rebirth is through the sacrifice of life, meaning the Valkyries would offer themselves to bring the second coming of creatures to life living in the world. Gaia would offer herself to restore the planet and become one with it as Mother Nature intended.

Eurynome also told the Valkyries a god or goddess must maintain order in the new world to keep equilibrium established to avoid future disasters that would lead to another apocalypse due to one-sidedness. With every weapon held by the Valkyries, using their energy with Gaia and Eurynome, they combined their power to forge a weapon of unspeakable power, knowledge, and wisdom. They named the weapon Legacy of the Peacekeeper. The one worthy of understanding both worlds will obtain the authority to use the consecrated relic and become a god or goddess of the world reborn. Within the sacred relic is a fragment of every Valkyrie's spirit to teach the one who is worthy of everything to know about keeping the peace and order within the world, whether many would agree or reject their ideals. Those who attempt and fail to seize control of the relic may find wisdom and knowledge to better themselves as an award or find inspiration to do what many will say is impossible.

Gaia, Eurynome, and the Valkyrie Sisters decided that the remaining members of the Demons of Harmony would remain but transformed to correlate with the rebirth. They travel across the lands, laying their lives to every kingdom, country, and nation with the memories of the creatures they hold dearly. Eurynome uses her power to release the memories of every Valkyrie and scatter their lifelines across the world to reawaken every creature. Gaia sacrificed her life to restore the planet's beauty and separate every nation to allow growth, for there'll be a time when every creature will come, whether for harmony or disharmony. It'll be their choice to decide rather than dictate the events.

Some Valkyrie Sisters were livid at the betrayal of two unicorns who wanted to use the sun and moon as equalizers to establish their power and cursed at them, so they asked Eurynome to have their descendants tethered to the sun and moon's importance for rotation. Brynhildr was against the idea, but Eurynome thought it would be a fitting punishment when they rejected their pleas to understand the whole picture before the war began. She'd allowed it only if the two would have an eternal lifespan to never again curse at the goddesses that brought them life and rebirth.

Eurynome aged many creatures during the resurrection process to tell the tales of the Valkyries, Gaia, and herself to uphold their legacy of creation; however, most have rejected the lore except a few. They didn't believe that deities from another realm came to establish the world. They called it superstition and thought, through science, it was evolution. Eurynome sacrificed her life to allow the High Heavens to accept the new creatures to inherit peace in the afterlife, which many gods and goddesses approved. They saw something extraordinary after the rebirth, which they'll keep an eye on for entertainment purposes.

When the Valkyries, Eurynome, and Gaia departed to spread to the ends of the world and lay their lives for the resurrection of every creature, Pandemonium returned to Loki's grave and pondered about drinking his blood. He had a theory about drinking the blood of a Trickster God to amplify his power to newer lengths and heights. Biting with his fang to create a new wound revealed his blood still alive despite being deceased. Pandemonium drank the blood of Loki, and his body transformed immediately.

Pandemonium's entire body shook and quivered violently, with flashes from his eyes blinding him. From having a snake's head, it transformed into a horse-like facial feature, a deer antler on the right and a blue goat horn on the left sprouted on his head; his fangs turned into a singular tooth, his eyes received different-sized pupils, he also grows a goat beard and white bushy eyebrows. His limbless snake's body generates two arms; he now has a lion's on the right and an eagle's on the left, then he receives a lizard's right leg and the left leg of a goat. On his back, he has a bat's right wing, a pegasus' left wing, a horse's mane, and a dragon-like snake's tail with a white tail tuft. The shape of his body maintains the snake-like as an homage to his original form.

Using his power, Pandemonium conjures a mirror to see the new image he has become. After an examination, he officially announces the death of Pandemonium, the Demon of Disharmony, with a new name, title, and purpose for the new world. He is now and will always be Discord, the Lord of Chaos and Disharmony.

Comments ( 4 )

Oh wow, quite the world lore here, love it! :moustache:

That's a huge lore thing there.

Comment posted by Twidashlover123 deleted May 14th

11903474
Hello SpikeSmolder fan. How are you doing

Login or register to comment